Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!

I've just signed up! I am looking forward to playing this game, alpha and beyond!

Hey, just signed up for the Alpa testing. Hope to join the selected few !

Despite being accepted into the Closed Technical Alpha, whenever I attempt to access the Closed Alpha Forum I am presented with this error:

"Access Denied
You seem to have stumbled upon a page that you do not have access to."

Please advise. Thank you in advance!

Just bought the sandstorm beta access, would love to play the closed technical alpha to see how far the development of the insurgency series has been since I've started playing back in the day.

not letting me register??? pls help...
entering all fields required.

Alright! cant wait to see you in game!

@john_bolten I just signed up earlier today, do you think I'll get in to the closed alpha?

@ryan68 Dont know if this is genuine or an attempt to get another key for a friend or what not but why not just play on your secondary account its not like it will make any difference

@justmagic quite possibly although I'm not a team member so can't say for sure

@alexdraft it will work just fine tomorrow the servers are not open yet read the email..

@maiqthecancer yes it is will be able to download tomorrow

@nemesisxhunter said in Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!:

@ryan68 Dont know if this is genuine or an attempt to get another key for a friend or what not but why not just play on your secondary account its not like it will make any difference

From what it says in the email, if you activate the key on another account (not the one which has been approved for the Alpha), you won't be able to log in the servers.

Not sure if this is normal, I got approved for the alpha, added the game in Steam, but I can't see the alpa forum. And I don' thave the alpha tag ?
Hopefully it will refresh soon 🙂

PS: I read on another post that the forum will open at the time stated in the email (game release time). Hold your horses 😃

last edited by nicoloco

I'm really hyped!

I just hope the game has South American servers...

I have just received and entered a code to participate in the closed alpha, however when I've tried to install the game I receive this error " An error has occurred while updating Insurgency: Sandstorm Closed Technical Alpha ( missing executable ): d:\Games\steamapps\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\sandstorm_beta\InsurgencyEAC.exe

merci l’équipe! il me tarde demain 15 h ❤

last edited by matlapatate

Aw man I wasn't chosen 😞

I've been a fan of insurgency since the mod, Would really appreciate Closed Alpha Access.

GL to all

Peace.

@nemesisxhunter said in Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!:

I have say he can deleted my previous key on my secondary account, i don't want an another key for a friend, only for me but like nicoloco have say you can see i can't play on server because it's not the account with i have registered on closed alpha

@nicoloco said in Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!:

From what it says in the email, if you activate the key on another account (not the one which has been approved for the Alpha), you won't be able to log in the servers.

Yes I know, I just made a mistake, it's human ... My two children were fighting next to me when I received the key and was distracted

last edited by Ryan68