Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!

Signed up hoping its excellent like deathwing was

Signed up! Would love the opportunity to share feedback, and get a glimpse at the new game!

On the edge of one's seat 🙂

signed up, pre-ordered, never played your games before

last edited by 3eleni3y6

Welp I'm all signed up now I play the waiting game! i don't even know if i can run the game tbh xD guess i'll find out soon or at beta time ! If anyone could give details to what specs would be good enough it would be appreciated! currently running 8GB DDR3 RAM, GPU: GTX 650 1GB, CPU: AMD A6-5400K APU 3.6Hz

last edited by TwistedXVIII

Have the playermodel's faces and movement animations been improved since E3?

anyone got an email yet? lol i keep checking and nothing as of yet. hoping to get in as you all are. 😃

I'm signed.

Insurgency is really lovely game, and i'm very excited production of a new part
I wish the project a success

Hey Guys,

Just signed up for the re-opened alpha. I am sad I didnt get in on the last one, I have done every alpha/beta you guys have put together for Insurgency and DOI. Huge fan of both of those games with over 300 hours on each one.

Plz plz plz plz plz add me to this alpha!! Ive been dying looking at all these video / screenshots.!

Signed up. Excited and ready to play, game looks better each day.

fam, a piece of mind - don't beg 😃 just hope for pick and that's it 🙂

I can help with feedback if im selected for closed tehnical alpha,i know what it means,because im beta tester for another group of developers,even if im not selected i will happily pre-order the insurgency next week,since i already liked the older one.

I would like to test out the pre-alpha, alpha, and beta release. I have played Insurgency for over 2,100 hours and have tried the DGL league and all types of community custom servers. I've partake in modding with an insurgency avid modder and worked with him to bring the barrett M107 to custom servers. I would love to be apart of this franchises history to take part in this Alpha. Insurgency standalone is one of the best shooters have I played during my one life and will continue to enjoy with your upcoming sequal. Thank you for putting in such effort and dedication to creating insurgency.

Hope I get a key, Can't wait for this 🕶

So how long usually does it take you to send the invitation code? Asking because i signed up like yesterday and I still dont know when to expect a reply to come.

last edited by Tneiro

Done - I'm ready to play! 🙂

having issue connecting to the beta even tho I got a key and downloaded it off steam

Other than a few of the models. I love everything here. Makes everything from the mod to this iteration even more exciting. Look forward to the key.