Spun

@riteaidkid84 most of the "groups" on here have known each other for a bit and usually stick to themselves, especially the modding community side, but once you get to know people, things open up. just have to give it a chance really.

all of spuns mods work for me i only lost WM mods but he put them back up the next day

@ said in Spun:

@xp1kle Yes and yes.

Still a yes? -I know you said you're moving on, does that mean we won't get this gorgeous CJ? for me at least, this will be a huge let down. 😞 Was really looking forward to it. At least I can see you driving it on YT, I guess... 😞

@xp1kle Most all the guys including Spun are still building Mods but have put releasing Mods on hold until the Devs fix this broken game.

@xp1kle i can not speak for spun, but right now uploading mods are on the backburner. main focus right now would be his real K5. i doubt if this will help, but i am a good friend and even moderate for Spun, but yet i do not have the CJ buggy either myself. i know a couple others on my list have it, but i do not. nor will i ask for it. personally i would love to check it out, but at the same time i would rather wait till it is actually considered as finished. i do hear what you are saying though and can only say to have a bit of patience really.

@spun Good to have yeah back bro!

glad to have ya back man

Welcome back.

Did try and watch those latest videos but sadly some were blocked here in the UK due to claims etc, which was a bummer.

last edited by Digital X

Welcome back Spun, The real K5 is lookin awesome. 🕶

@digital-x Must be a UK "only" problem. Works fine here in Norway.. Time to wip out that VPN for you 🙂

Glad to have you back.

@Spun good to see you back bro.

Any plans for mods Spun, or just taking it easy for now? Also do you use vehicle blueprints when you make yours or go by photos?

@digital-x I always have a few things in the works. I dont model truck bodys. I use paid models or models made by a few friends.

Ah I see. Wish I could get into vehicles, might have to cough up a few quid and give it a go.

Spun 2014 Toyota 4Runner 0_1531316160197_4R.png