Spun

You're in a league of your own man, really nice work once again. This game would not be the same without your work.
Thanks for sharing.
I'm just going to leave this here....
0_1537408724038_big azz2 door3.jpg

@fatboy Now that thing looks like fun!

@CJinTX
Ya it's pretty badass, Spun made a badass XJ in the original and the current game is missing one. I made an attempt at making one but truck modeling is clearly not my thing.

@fatboy Im on the hunt for a good 2 door XJ model as we speak.

@fatboy is it yours?? Looks real good👌🏽👌🏽

@wrangmog
That one is not mine...but mine will be close to that except I chopped the back half of mine off.
3 link front
4 link rear
Dana60s front and rear
Dual tranfercases (dana300 doubled with a np231 crawl box)
38s
Etc. You know...all the fun stuff.

Got a model from Forces last night. Not sure what im going to do with it yet but i dont think I am going to hack it up as much as the one in the pic.

@Spun

Looking forward to it, I've been missing the XJ in game.
at least 37s? maybe 38.5s?

last edited by Fatboy

@Spun

I Fricken love you man!!...Not in the gay way of course.....

I hope I don't offend any snowflakes with that comment.....

4DEEEEEEES!!

last edited by Fatboy

@Spun
I find your mods overpowered. Talking specifically about the Chevy K5 and Kaiser Jeep. I came to the conclusion recently when I had these vehicles idling in 1st gear (manual mode) going up a very steep incline without stalling! Some people may like that, but I prefer realism.

last edited by Unster

@unster If you want something built exactly the way YOU want it than I suggest making it your self. Thanks for the input though.

No problem and I didn't mean it as a dig at your work. Your work is fine, just a little too arcady for me. Fortunately there are plenty of other mods that strive to be more realistic so I haven't felt like I needed to make my own.

There's always one in the crowd.

@fatboy
What is that supposed to mean? I know there are plenty of people who don't like overpowered mods. Just read the comments.

@unster i would not concern myself with what others think. i am friends with a lot of different mod builders and i do like the vehicles Spun and the other fellas make, but to be honest as much as i like them all i still pick the stock Ural when it comes to wanting a fun challenge and a baseline vehicle when checking out new maps. not everyone digs the same stuff when it comes to playing the game plain and simple, but as long as we are having fun then all is good agreed?
so just keep having fun feller, i know i will. 😉

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local Well said sir..

@unster the other option is if you enjoy an artist's work, ( like here if it is too powerful, or has too many repair points, too many balance points). take a few and learn how to modify the XML files and fine tune the mod to your preferences.
__ There are a ton of awesome mods, that i really like a lot of the characteristics, but one or two things need a little tweak to fit my game play style. You purchase a rig in the real world, most likely you'll add or take away a few things to make it yours. And if changing the parameters of a mod is not up your alley, I for one would be happy to share the little i know. Just an idea..
And honestly, your post's here are a little abrasive. but hey it's all about the Mud and a good time... __RUFUS

last edited by rufus

@rufus
I know how to modify the xml files. But I don't know where they reside for the modded vehicles. Can you point me?

Hey I have been out of the loop, I just noticed all Wrenchin Monkey's mods are gone from the workshop...what did I miss?