Spun

@spun exactly, use what works best for you. i just thought it is funny how the best view to work with kinda "tweaks" the perspective a bit. lol

all good though and damn that thing is looking sweet.

@wrangmog Not really sure if it would work in real life but it will work in MudRunner. :smiling_face_with_open_mouth:

@8up-local Thanks dude!!!

@cjintx Naw just something I saw on the internet and thought it looked cool so here it is.

Fixed the body line on the bed. Nix pointed it out. Not sure how I missed it but now that I fixed it I thought I would post an updated pic.
0_1543126127414_k5.png

Added a jack and a second led bar. Im getting a lot of pressure to pinch the front as well. Hmmmmm...
0_1543200232154_k52.png 0_1543200205410_k5.png

Pinched the front just slightly
0_1543207903366_k5.png

i've been looking back and forth between the 2 pics. I'm thinking that i don't know what "pinch" means?? any help with this one?? _Rufus

@rufus folding the fenders in a bit to get more clearance for uptravel, without trimming the fenders. I believe...🤔

Wrangmod is correct, also known as "doving"

last edited by Fatboy

@spun Not a fan of the pinched nose's myself but either way its still gonna be badass.

@rufus Yes narrowing the front end like the back but not as much.

Axle truss front and rear, 4 link and ram added.
0_1544068069985_1.png

hi spun, i've been wondering, [if you have the time].__
__ When you add RL changes to your mods, does it change how the model performs in-game? ie: leaf springs or link type suspension?
__ are there driveshaft angle, limits?
__ does tire size affect power distribution? so that you have to adjust the gearing to compensate, over the 'stock .xml settings'
__do suspension changes help keep the tires planted? and so on...
__than you__Rufus