Spun

@spun said in Spun:

Axle truss front and rear, 4 link and ram added.
0_1544068069985_1.png

as you know this is only my opinion. i am digging the overall look, but something about that "rear fender trimming" just seems.....off imo. that straight angled cut out just does not look "right". idk, puts the thought of "hack job" to mind. 🤔

@8up-local Maybe needs like a flare or lip over that cut. Seems so sharp and maybe thats why it don't look quite right.

@8up-local Here is where I got the idea for this thing. Pretty much the same in the rear.
0_1544145318835_3C485C98-212C-4DEC-917E-363AD0AD8A70-3451-00000467BAE2D7AD_zpsc1de1ea2.jpg

@spun right, guess i should clarify myself. i think it is that the front fenders are stock with the rear having that "squared cut" look is what seems off to me. now with both front and rear being cut like in the pic posted then yes, it looks "right" if you will.

as i always say though, i do not build stuff and you fellas know what you are doing. so just keep doing what you fellas do. 👍🏽

@8up-local Oh ok now I understand. Yes my cuts on the front wheel well are not as sharp as his.

@spun
this thing is rad, look forward to seeing some gameplay with it

@spun Thank You Spun, for sharing!! _RUFUS

With the new AW lighting we will see if this red looks good in game.

0_1544624123129_k5.png

@spun said in Spun:

With the new AW lighting we will see if this red looks good in game.

0_1544624123129_k5.png

I hope so! Bright electric blue is always an option.... 😉

This post is deleted!

Your new K5 Crawler is amazing Spun !!!

i keep forgetting to ask, you RC? if so got a pic? am curious to see all the fellas RC rigs actually. 🤔

can just send a pic through PM here or steam, so not to clutter your build thread.

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local Nope not anymore. Sold all my shit 10 yrs ago. Had a couple, Traxxis Revo and a Jato. Also had a plane and a few helicopters. Just have one helicopter left but haven't touched it in years.

I wanna get into the whole RC thing, What to buy? No Idea lol

@spun
Thx! This is what i wanted to start RC with son. I hate all these speedy RC "speed up, flip flip flip, and do repairs cause you are...stuppid to speed up so much"

In MR i dont play crawling (maybe because i dont have mods...xbox), but in rl i WANT it with RC...slow and under full control.

The only issue with Axial is a price...it starts here in russia from 30 k rubles, like 500 $.
Cant afford it ((
So is there some crawling RC for beginners?

last edited by Stazco

@stazco Im Sorry I am not an expert on this subject. I just know all of my buddies swear by Axial.