Spun

@spun said in Spun:

0_1549339898904_20190204200716_1.jpg

🤔 not too shabby for your first time, lol 😻

@spun said in Spun:

0_1549339898904_20190204200716_1.jpg

Good lord that thing is sexy!

@spun I really like that new rock texture. Not sure who's responsible for that, but it rocks. I love that build, but I'm just not a huge fan of tire tread that's directional. You're making some of the best mods man!.

@roughrider Thanks man! Those are Nix's new seamless rocks. They are not made with textures, they are made by stamping normal's instead. Cutting edge stuff.

Focusing on getting this thing in the game next. I will be releasing a mod here in the next few weeks BTW.
0_1549425861046_Untitled.png

@spun said in Spun:

Focusing on getting this thing in the game next. I will be releasing a mod here in the next few weeks BTW.
0_1549425861046_Untitled.png

Should have gone 1st gen... tsk tsk

Sarcasm aside, looking forward to running a new truck!

Stoked to have found this place. Awesome work Spun, i've only just rediscovered spintires after some time. If only I knew what was going on all this time. Cheers dude

@nokadota Thanks man welcome back!!!

0_1550952876684_downloadfile-136.jpg Digging the new ride man, thanks!

@Spun Sick Color choice on the Teal/White version I LOVE it!

@spun said in Spun:

@brazz989 Enjoy

Beating 'er down on Hardrock right now lol.

Is the damage modeling something you do as well? Your latest truck seems to dent up differently than other trucks, looks great.

@brazz989 Nope the game does that

@spun said in Spun:

@brazz989 Nope the game does that

Oh interesting. I just noticed the box sides really smash in like they should and I never really saw it like that before, was just wondering if you did something fancy there. Great work, loving the truck!

Does it have room for a second spare tire? Looks like it does

last edited by A Former User