Spun

Looking great as always!

Looking Fine. Gonna be waiting for these like christmas.

Sweet man, looks awesome.

Update on the 70's Suburban
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Nice! Looks like a beast!

Very nice...just need to drop some news by u man. Recently, as in about 7 minutes ago because I couldn't wait to tell u so I got straight on here so I could, I was playing Spintires and was running on the "The Few" map by WrenchingMonkey (gorgeous, well-laid out map, btw). There's a section right out of the gate going due north where u run into ur 1st good hill just on the opposite side of a little marsh/pond (ur there in 30 seconds after leaving ur spawn garage in the lower righthand corner). Anyway, I tried it with the Jeep Wagoneer TTC truck and ur TTC truck, and Brute's Ford F450 truggy and couldn't buy my fuckin' way up that thing. That is, until I gave it a go with the good ol' 1984 Toyota hilux pickup with the Thornbirds on it. That scrappy little SOB went straight the hell up it. Just figured I'd let u know, as ur also its creator unless I'm mistaken, and therefore u have indeed have something to be very, very proud of. That thing is a friggin' little beast!!! Have a good one, Spun!

He used different tire settings back then I think. Not sure though

@J-May Nope those mods have the same tire friction. 2.0 / 2.0. A lot of obstacles are more difficult based on wheelbase and or tire size. Bigger is not always better.

Spun 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser J60 W/ Full Size Axles

alt text

alt text

alt text

@Spun said in Spun:

Spun 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser J60 W/ Full Size Axles

alt text

alt text

alt text

the one thing i miss from the Oovee forum. that post like button. 2 thumbs up on this one spun. 👍🏽 👍🏽

That 70's Suburban looks lush. Nice meaty tires!

@Spun the J60 is looking beastly!

@8up-local I asked about the liking feature on discord and it's being considered.

I see you are stil at it Spun 😉

@spun Watching from the sidelines how this Mudrunner story works out. Besides that real busy with life itself at the moment but hopefully soon i get more free time to spend on Mudrunner once i get my steam keys. Looking forward to some of the old and new trucks you made.

@hein The community really misses you man!

@Hein Sorry, this is a little bit off topic, but are you from Norway?