Spun

Hey Spun, since you and Nix and WrenchinMonkey have effectively become the defacto map testers, just wondering how "complete" do you guys need maps to be before you'll test 'em out? I've got my 32x32 trail map about 2/3 (?) done and still some more ideas about what I plan for the rest of it, but if you and Brute and the boys wanna go for a rip on it and let me know what you think I'd really appreciate the input. If you guys want it, do i just PM you a link to Dropbox or Google drive or something?

last edited by Mexican_420

@spun Please save us the pain and don't make one have rear steer. It's awful in this game. I hope that eventually rear steer will be independently controlled. Then i'm game.

@roughrider I don't like rear steer so no worries.

Hey dude awesome builds! I was wondering if the maps that you play on are downloadable or if they're private? Thanks!

@twistedm i would say 90-95% of what you see the fellas play with is unreleased.

Thanks guys! Will they ever be released to the public?

Still tweaking the CJ Buggy
alt text

@twistedm said in Spun:

I guess not since he just passed over your question and didn't answer it. Hmm, interesting.

@tattoo said in Spun:

@twistedm said in Spun:

I guess not since he just passed over your question and didn't answer it. Hmm, interesting.

i would not say that exactly. usually once things are considered finished (are any projects really finished? lol) and starting another project Spun and the fellas usually release their mods.

people are always asking creators when will things be finished. which i can understand, but people also need to remember that a lot of creators are asked this question a LOT and it does get tiresome to hear and answer after a bit i imagine. personally i never ask when something will get released, but just say i can not wait since they will be done with the mods when they are done with them., but like i said i understand people wanting to know and there is nothing wrong with that imo.

@twistedm Sorry I missed this this morning. Can't say when or if any of the maps will be released, you would have to ask the creators that. As far as my mods almost all of what I build gets released eventually but I don't work on a timeline or have any kind of schedule.

Looking forward to seeing your work back on the workshop Spun almost feels imcomplete in there lol

I think the main hold up right now is decent map support. I mean, honestly there is no reason to push trucks out when there isn't very much to do with them.

Cant wait for your mods to be released along with maps. i only kept playing spintires because of your mods.

@roughrider i will agree. also usually the more time spent working on a project the better it is when released, so i have no problem waiting. although i know some people are too impatient to wait, which seems to be the trend. may be it is just me and my old school ways, but it seems like people want instant gratification these days and have no patients.

yay! 🙂 Too bad it's a Ford, but I would drive it no matter what it was with Spun on it 🙂

@justcallmeow same for me man im not a ford guy at all but if its spun or nix mod ill let that shit pass lol , great mod spun this thing is legit.