Spun

@Spun
Land Cruiser is killer! I'd give my left leg for a chance to sit down and get schooled on 3DSMax by you! Watched your "Project MJ" videos the other day, you make that sh*t look easy! 🙂

Working on a red that I like that doesn't look pink at night.

0_1515043509670_20180103212304_1.jpg

that diamond plate and dash is looking real good.

Does it take a few days for the new workshop items to be visible?

Do you all know about Substance Share? They have user made Smart Materials and other useful stuff on there that may come in handy to ya'll.

hi Spun, Did I misunderstand, was the FJ 'in game' as in testing?
or 'in game', as in uploaded to muddrunner??
Hoping for the latter... Rufus

@rufus in game for testing.

@Spun on a side note, did you update some of your vehicles? i can not get most of the "shared" vehicles selected when in game. also not just yours, but most of @Nix_909 and none of @WrenchinMonkey will work for me now. they show up in my truck list, but i can not select them to use.

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local 8up tell me which ones you want and I will make you a contributor. I set everything to hidden. All of my older mods work but do not have a lot of the new code. Let me know.

very cool thank you Spun, but all good now. i guess my game or something was acting up, because your trucks are loading up now. although if you start working on the CJ.... lol love that thing.

still having trouble with some of nix and jays. will figure them out later though.

last edited by A Former User

wow thank you again Spun, that is the CJ i am talking about. i dig the buggy version, but the old school full body is the bees knees.

Spun How do we download ur vehicles and Maps ?

Thanks Robert. ( i thought u were an xbox guy)

@bobbydean1979 vehicles can be found in the steam workshop. as for maps i do not think any of these maps found in this thread are released just yet. i could be wrong and am sure i will be corrected if i am mistaken.

What about big diesel trucks? Cummins, powerstroke and duramax trucks? Your mods are awesome! I'm dreaming with these trucks on this game!

@chieff Those aren't really my thing but there are other modders who do like those kind of rigs. Sorry.