ok this needs to be said

its now been almost a full 3-4 months since we have heard known or see anything and i know there working hard but please give us something to look at a teaser some images anything really we want to know more devlopers please for the god empror tell us the progress of the game and how its looking

to those that have facebook or twiter (cause i dont) please tweet this or a hastag #fleetinfo and see if we get a response

@captain-caboose Assuming they are going to release trailers for all factions like they did last time, only for just the new ones this time, they release on the last day of july, the aforementioned trailers are one per week, and the beta starts several weeks before launch (ie 3), they will have to start releasing trailers next week at the absolute latest. Last time they released 11 trailers and an interview, six of which were race trailers (and are thus the above) two of which were similar to the ones we already have (a teaser trailer and a overview trailer) the interview (valrak did it this time), a narrative trailer, a release trailer and a gameplay trailer. As such if they are to match the last game they owe us 9 trailers between now and release, but I honestly don't think we will get more than the six.

@Nemesor-Xanxas Yeah I agree, that timeline definitely makes sense. I just really hope they do give us one for each faction. Though to be fair they could sate my impatience by just letting me hear the voice-acting for the Necrons in a trailer at some point.

@halif_halfblood said in ok this needs to be said:

@Nemesor-Xanxas Yeah I agree, that timeline definitely makes sense. I just really hope they do give us one for each faction. Though to be fair they could sate my impatience by just letting me hear the voice-acting for the Necrons in a trailer at some point.

Agreed. I really want to hear some voice acting, its been superb this year so far in 40k games with gladius having excellent necrons. Might get some character confirmations too, which would be nice.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.