Poor Resolution

On ps4 my games resolution is too big for my screen. Is their a fix for this issue?

Streum On Team

Not that we know of, is there no way to fix this from your TV settings?

@streumon-f8 said in Poor Resolution:

Not that we know of, is there no way to fix this from your TV settings?

I was playing with someone on PS4, on comms, and they said something similar, about the HUD ammo counter being off screen and not visible. I suggested the PS4's settings, where you shrink/enlarge the border. However, that was already set correctly and he mentioned that his other games were fine. The next time that I speak to him, I'll ask if he managed to resolve it, and if yes, then how? I'll report back, if there's anything.

last edited by Hengist
Streum On Team

@hengist said in Poor Resolution:

I was playing with someone on PS4, on comms, and they said something similar, about the HUD ammo counter being off screen and not visible. I suggested the PS4's settings, where you shrink/enlarge the border. However, that was already set correctly and he mentioned that his other games were fine. The next time that I speak to him, I'll ask if he managed to resolve it, and if yes, then how? I'll report back, if there's anything.

Appreciate your help, thanks 🙏

This may not be what OP is referring to, but changing 16:9 ratio on ur TV to “screen fit” will shrink image to properly fit the screen.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.