High Elves just heads

My High Elf team (David Bowie's Stardust) is just a bunch of floating heads...0_1504560841200_upload-71d888c2-2cbc-4b35-88ee-a1dbb9ece3e5

I have the same issue, fighting an High Elves team and only the elves head are displayed, the rest of the body is invisible. Also the timer acts weirdly, going down then up... Very hard to play when i can't see my opponents on the field

Focus Team

Hello, do you remember by chance the logo and the jersery used for this team?

Focus Team

Ok I've spotted the issue, unfortunately there's nothing we can do right now, it's a data issue so a patch is needed.

Thanks Guillaume. Any (generic) timeframe on when this will be addressed? I have a league member who needs to play his game with the same problem and there is always the (less than optimal) option to have him create a custom team with the same skills, but then he'll lose his stats. If it's a long time away patch, we'd just deal.

Community Manager

A few weeks, but we can't give you a more precise timeframe right now. Reports are coming from everywhere and we're busy listing everything and dealing with the most urgent ones for potential hotfixes.

I fear you might have to deal with it for now. It won't be fixed tomorrow.

If it is the logo issue, can you force a logo change in Beantown for Celestial Chosen so Mooglekingkupo can use them? My fix mentioned doesnt address his cash or spp between levels and its a perpetual league so he intends to continue with them. Our season finals is stuck on this... I can live without the Stardust....

Solved my problem by rebuilding the team using a custom team and issuing two wins in a custom comp to true up the spp and award winnings to reflect the teams original bank. Issue solved by home brew.

I got this issue and it's awful, I tried to play a game and the opposing coach could'nt see them either.
I can't play my High Elf team until that patch. Please Fix this I don't want to rebuild my team.

Thanks

last edited by RURU

@RURU They'll fix it in the next patch, but that could be awhile. Depending on your circumstance, you may want to do what I did to be able to move on. If you can wait, by all means, but if not, the above worked perfectly.

Same problem on PS4 game, no players are visible on the pitch??? need a solution quick, can't play my high elves team.

last edited by Triforce_79

Hi Everyone is this issue for Xbox 1 nobody mentioned it?

Community Manager

@Triforce_79 said in High Elves just heads:

Same problem on PS4 game, no players are visible on the pitch??? need a solution quick, can't play my high elves team.

@Guitar-Witcher said in High Elves just heads:

Hi Everyone is this issue for Xbox 1 nobody mentioned it?

Yes, this issue is also on XBox One and PS4 and will be fixed in a hotfix in a couple of days. Sorry for the delay.

It is fixed for me Thanks !

last edited by RURU

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.