Private league and challenge another team

Hi!

I just bought Blood Bowl 2 with the Legendary pack!

I did try the game a little bit, but I didn't find an important feature for me. I found how to create a private league and competition, but is there any way to create a small league (I will be playing with 2 other friends), and to directly challenge another team in that league?
We were able to do that in Blood Bowl 1, but I cannot find how to do it here. I suppose we can use the matchmaking but I found on the web that it can be slow, and that it allows only for 500k difference (though that's probably not that big of a deal).

If this is not possible right now, is this planned for a future release of the game?

Thanks!

Blood Bowl Moderator

You can create a 4 player league, and include 1 bot team, or alternatively create your own private 'open league'

I created my own private 'open league', but I can't challenge directly another player, I have to use matchmaking, no?

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

Yes.

Adding a challenge option would be a superb addition to the game, and would improve player satisfaction enormously imo.

I just wanted to bump this as it is very important to me that this has a chance to happen.

It would make it so much more fun to play with friends, especially if half of them are busy doing other things.

Cheers

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.