[beta BB2LE] Bugs report from Nîme l'Ancien

I placed my thread to put here all my reports in the right part of the forum.

The skill's options :

• Only 6 skills there. I think all skills should be there and coaches would be able to chose wich ones are chosen manually or automatically minus those who are mandatory (like frenzy or extraordinary skills).

Custom teams :

• display bug : I chose : "fractured skull" for a mummy and the AV went to 10 (green display as an up). When I validated it went to 8 (in red) as it should be. And my mummy with +1 ST and 1 fractured skull injury was diplayed as a level 2 (16 spps)
last edited by Nîme l'Ancien

Team creation :

• when clicking to buy a player. On the player's page. The display of the player's uniform is not the same (this is the standard one) as the one chosen when creating the team.
  • I created an Undead Team with a logo (the zombie's head on the ground) and after that I created a dwarf team with another logo but when I was on the player's page (when I buy one) this was the undead logo that was displayed.
  • When you are on the team roster sheet and you click on the number 5th slot (for example) to have the player you buy wearing the number 5 ... instead it places the player on the first available slot.

Joining league :

• Not really a bug but it could be a problem. I made a mistake by choosing the wrong team shield to join a league as I chose an union elf team that was already on another league. And it get out my elf team from it's first league to join the new one without a window of warning. It could be wise to do such a window to prevent from possible problems.

Match :

• display bug : the ball is behind the kicking player on the kick off.

League bug :

• In the resurrection mode. Team gain Fan Factor when winning. It shouldn't be like this. The team should remain as created initially. (No zombie, no FF, no injury/spp ... etc).

• How the pairing works on wissen competition ? In round 2, the first in the ranking didn't match with the second in the ranking. And how the tie breaker are working ? We need options to configure it.

Community Manager

@Nîme-l'Ancien said in [beta BB2LE] Bugs report from Nîme l'Ancien:

League bug :

• In the resurrection mode. Team gain Fan Factor when winning. It shouldn't be like this. The team should remain as created initially. (No zombie, no FF, no injury/spp ... etc).

Noted.

• How the pairing works on wissen competition ? In round 2, the first in the ranking didn't match with the second in the ranking. And how the tie breaker are working ? We need options to configure it.

Right now the team are paired in a random order. It means that the first team to be paired each round is picked randomly, then paired with the closest team (with a score for each team, +3 for a win, +1 for a draw and 0 for a loss) which didn't play with it before. Then the game pick another team randomly and so on.

This process gives better result overall but can produce some weird pairing for the last teams picked sometime.

We asked to the devs to change the algorithm to paire the first ranked teams first each round. It's more intuitive for players.

Thanks for your answers Netheos. And can we expect something to be done for :

• possibility to configure Tie Breakers (criterias : most TD diff, most casualties diff, most most total TD, most totala cas, most adversary points ... and so on)

VERY IMPORTANT (for those who wants to organize BB2 tournaments) :

• Give the possibility to let money in the bank for personnalised team. For example : if I organize a BB2 tournement where TIER2 teams have the right to have 100k of inducement. These teams needs to have 100k in the bank before each game. So the possibility to let 100k when creating the team is needed.

Cheers.
Keep up the good work ... we are almost there ... 🙂

Community Manager

Thanks for your answers Netheos. And can we expect something to be done for :

• possibility to configure Tie Breakers (criterias : most TD diff, most casualties diff, most most total TD, most totala cas, most adversary points ... and so on)

More ,options is always better, but I'd say this one is not on the top of the list. I appreciate how useful it is to league admins, but features like hotseat leagues or challenge ladder are far more requested. Not saying it won't happen, but that it might take a while.

VERY IMPORTANT (for those who wants to organize BB2 tournaments) :

• Give the possibility to let money in the bank for personnalised team. For example : if I organize a BB2 tournement where TIER2 teams have the right to have 100k of inducement. These teams needs to have 100k in the bank before each game. So the possibility to let 100k when creating the team is needed.

That's on our to-do list to expand the team editor.

League options :

• we noticed with a friend that you can personnalise a solo league and not a multiplayer league. Why ? Is it intended or it will be fixed and we will have the same options on both modes. It would nice too to have the possibility to edit leagues that are running (especially to have the possibility to change the number of teams).
  • it would be nice to add more searching filters. For example, to facilitate movement between competitions in a league. A filter to search only in the group of teams that are in the league would be great.

Skill problem :

• Grab need to be add to the list of the skills that you can chose to use or not (in the config menu). I saw that when you need to push a player out of the field you have got the option to use it or not but there is other situations where you need not to use it as chain push for example.

Pas de souci sur Projection Nîmes, ça marche bien normalement : tu peux repousser dans n'importe quelle case de la zone de tacle de l'adversaire (même occupée quand tu repousse normalement) n'importe où sur le terrain (sans avoir à demander) et quand tu push le long de la ligne on te demande si tu veux l'utiliser 😉

last edited by mambofffan

Yep, I saw that they twisted a little bit the skill to make it work fine 🙂

Leagues :

• Need an option when creating an "open league" to allow challenges between coaches instead of Match Making only.

Leagues :

• Need an option when creating an "open league" to allow challenges between coaches instead of Match Making only.

While I agree with you, this is not a bug report 😉

@Naissun : agree but I didn't want to split my reports in different topic (but I did a new one in the Ideas/suggestions part of the forum).

Skills :

• Catch : need to be optionnal. When I blitz the carrier of the ball with a player with the "catch" skill and my btlitzing player catch the ball and miss ... not rerolling may be the best option (if another player is free to pick up and throw for example). Furthemore if in the same situation the first roll is a hit we should be allowed to reroll to try to miss.

Bug text :

• Text on an event : when the "high kick" event is rolled and the kick off goes out on the kicking team's field. The coach receiving the ball see a text where a player of the kicking team must be placed below the ball to catch wich doesn't happen (just a bug in the text).

Skills :

• Catch : need to be optionnal. When I blitz the carrier of the ball with a player with the "catch" skill and my btlitzing player catch the ball and miss ... not rerolling may be the best option (if another player is free to pick up and throw for example). Furthemore if in the same situation the first roll is a hit we should be allowed to reroll to try to miss.

Catch skill description allows you to reroll failed rolls. Not succesfull ones.

Agree on the first point that sometimes you might not want to catch the ball with the blitzing player.

As @Prkl said, catch (and all automatic rerolls) is not supposed to be used if successful.

It needs to be optional tho'.

Yes my bad. For the skilsl it doesn't authorize you to RR a successfull roll.

So only the first point for the skill (chose to not RR a failure).

But that's not true for the team RR. You can use a team RR to RR a succesfull roll. So in my example. The blitzing player with catch that succeed the catch should be able to use a Team RR (not his skill RR) to try to fail.

That's a rare situation but it happens and can doom a TD attempt.

Maybe it would be possible to let the coach decide if he wants RR a catch with a team RR (on his turn of course) only when the ball bounces and is catched by a player of the active team.

Well, if we were asked if we want to use a team RR after every successfull action, that would slow the game down pretty much. Maybe an option to use the RR in the overlay, not asking to confirm not using it? There may be cases when you prefer to go down on a dodge/gfi as well, so to prevent being blocked for a chainpush.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.