[beta BB2LE] Bugs report from Nîme l'Ancien

That's already what's happening when you make a block action. And a ball bouncing ... on the active player turn ... on a player of the team that catches the ball doesn't happen very often.

As I said, then it could be used for successfull Dodges and GFIs as well. As per the rules you are allowed to reroll those as well and that would slow it down. So I'm saying you are right, though the change I proposed would work for more than that rare occasion.

@Vulpes : you are right. It would be a good way to make it work.

Display bug :

• when "high kick" event is rolled and a player run below the ball. Often when the ball arrives he is turning his back to the ball ... these "no look back catch" are a little bit weird.

Challenges :

• When doing the challenge "Bowling Time !!!". If I put one of my fanatics in a situation where he must roll a "2 dice against". Nobody chooses anything when the 2 red dice appear. I need to forfeit to go out of the challenge.
last edited by Nîme l'Ancien

Skill bug :

• Pass block : the skill is activated even if the player with the skill cannot reach a square where he can intercept. It shouldn't be like this.

Skill bug :
Pass block : the skill is activated even if the player with the skill cannot reach a square where he can intercept. It shouldn't be like this.

No it's incorrect : extract from LRB6 page 46

"A player may not make the move unless able to reach a legal destination and may not follow a route that would not allow them to reach a legal destination. A legal destination puts the player in a position to attempt an interception, an empty square that is the target of the pass, or with his tackle zone on the thrower or catcher."

last edited by Astedroid

That's what I said. It shouldn't activate when the player cannot reach one of the legit square (as told in the skill's descriptions and if this is what you wanted to say : there is more legit's square than the one where you can intercept ...ok) and right now in BB2 ... it is.

Yeah, Pass Block is buggy if your opponent move and pass in the same action.
It's fixed on our side 🙂

And the other bugs above ??? 😃

GREAT news this patch ... GREAT work. Thanks to you to listening to our reports.

Some questions though :

• You wrote in your patch note that : "the Game played in resurrection mode don't award SPP and gold anymore".

Is the Fan Factor problem fixed too ? (I will test it later but if you answer me I won't have to do it 😉 ).

• Is a patch can be expected in the near futur that would allow coach to let cash in the bank at personnalised team's creation (to be able to reproduce the tournament where there is TIERs and where the TIER 2 and TIER 3 teams can take inducement or even TIER 1).

Tanks again for the great work.
Cheers.

last edited by Nîme l'Ancien

Bug or not ? (maybe it's on purpose) :
If a pestigor is injured and the regen is a success, the player stay in the injury part of the dugout (but standing) with the red cross above the head. But maybe it's on purpose as I said at the beginning.
Cheers.

@Nîme-l'Ancien said in [beta BB2LE] Bugs report from Nîme l'Ancien:

GREAT news this patch ... GREAT work. Thanks to you to listening to our reports.

Thanks 🙂

• Is the Fan Factor problem fixed too ? (I will test it later but if you answer me I won't have to do it 😉 ).

Yes

• Is a patch can be expected in the near futur that would allow coach to let cash in the bank at personnalised team's creation (to be able to reproduce the tournament where there is TIERs and where the TIER 2 and TIER 3 teams can take inducement or even TIER 1).

Nothing planned to introduce that for now. Although it's on the list in case of potential future content update.

If a pestigor is injured and the regen is a success, the player stay in the injury part of the dugout (but standing) with the red cross above the head. But maybe it's on purpose as I said at the beginning.

We'll take a look at this. Thanks!

last edited by Netheos

About the pestigor/regen in the wrong part of the dugout, was it during a throw a rock event?

It's weird. When I play the replay I don't see the injured player anymore. I will check it again sunday evening playing the whole game not only doing little jump to find the interesting part.
I'l let you know.

@focus_guillaume said in [beta BB2LE] Bugs report from Nîme l'Ancien:

About the pestigor/regen in the wrong part of the dugout, was it during a throw a rock event?

I FOUND IT !!! It was a player that I sent surfing in the crowd.
Cheers.

On the High Kick event the player that run below the ball is still catching with his back.

Starplayers with secret weapons (mostly chainsaw and bomber players in fact) still haven't their own skins.

News from the rules adaptation with the board game version of 2016 ? : New gob players, Chaos Renegade, tiiimber skill for halfling's treemen, new stars, Khorne ... etc.