I need help with legendary edition

Hi, i bought the 'official expansion' on the store (ps4) and i downloaded the last patch and i have 2 problems:
1- I can't create new teams with any of the new races,because when i finish to choose one of the new race ,after the stadium choice, the games tell me 'this race is not playable' (or something like that). I can play the new races only with premade teams in friendly match...
2- when i give up with new teams i tried to play the new 'endless mode' with chaos dwarf instead, and after the match (i win 1-0 against an Amazon team) i couldn't upgrade my players with new skills because of another error message in the bottom of the screen like before...
Now, is this a problem of mine or it's yours? what can i do?
Thank you and really sorry for my english 🙂

last edited by Erik Kira

Same problem, I think that LE isn't officially launched yet. Everyone in my league on the PS4 have the same issues after buying the expansion

Try a hard reset

Blood Bowl Moderator

Release is today, post here after release is announced if problems persist.

last edited by gcoleman76

Well we are already 11h into today and most games are playable at 00:01 the day of their release so yeah.. Just let me create the teams i already paid for 😞

Edit : aaaah, it work for me now!

last edited by Guime
Community Manager

Hi, both issues should be fixed now. Sorry about that!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.