RoughRider's Homestead

@roughrider yeah I got on that Russian site and it messed up my computer bad I spent all night long cleaning it out to get it back working again

alt text
alt text

Looks like I might make a quick trailing map based on the second and 3rd episode of Ultimate adventure.

Look like phoenix anyone?

well we be waiting a looong time then

@RoughRider
Saw a desert/sand material on one of the maps Spun and his boys were playing on not too long ago, do you remember the name of the last stop of UA 2017? Sandy something-or-other. Had some sweet obstacles and stuff there...

i am liking the how this is turning out. i like laid back easy going trail ride type of maps. extreme trail or crawling maps are fun and there is usually plenty of them, but when you want to just take a lazy Sunday trail ride..... Thumbs up

Sometimes it's nice to relax and see where you end up, those two tall hills on the right look like you can get some serious air off of them.

I've been getting back into the trail maps lately alongside some other projects. Check it out! Love that Jeep @voto-1979
alt text
alt text

last edited by RoughRider

Looks very similar to my new trail route. I love tight, windy trails.

We'll pull you out if you get stuck!

@digital-x I'm just trying to make something different and fun.

Looks very fun.

I wasn't knocking anything if you caught it that way.

I've got a buddy looking for something different. Check this out. And yes, he got me permission to use the custom stuff. I've tweaked alot of it.

If I ever release it, I'll make some tweaks to make the mud and tracks blend in a little better.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

cool looking place, but that 2nd pic above. i feel you know i am not one to tell creators what to do, but those white rocks are sticking out like a sore thumb ya feel? lol

Time to bump this thread after I havent Been up to much on the forum.

I'm about to release my newest map. It's a desert map and based on Arizona deserts!Check out the screenshots

RR

0_1529956227871_20180620174701_1.jpg 0_1529956236869_20180517134045_1.jpg 0_1529956240379_20180620174139_1.jpg 0_1529956246912_20180620173347_1.jpg 0_1529956280564_20180619201518_1.jpg

last edited by RoughRider

Looking good. Look forward to wheelin it!

Tonight sorted! 🙂

Just the type of environment I like, barren and ready to explore.

@digital-x I tried to create the most realistic Desert atmosphere. I used real life terrain from the desert, which really helped me out. But It took alot of preparation to know what to do with the certain "spaces/areas."

Nice, I've used terrain data in the past, definitely gives off a natural vibe!