Legendary Patchnote
Community Manager

Hey Coaches,

We're pleased to announce that Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition is now available on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Mac!

Find the full patchnote below, as well as the feature distribution between free update and Official Expansion.

FREE LEGENDARY UPDATE

• Resurrection mode - new League option. (More info here)
  • Wissen Tournament (= Swiss Format) - new competition format. (More info here)
  • 20 new Star Players (more than 50 in total).
  • Dice overview at the end of a match.
  • New skills behaviour:
    • Kick: You can now see where the ball will land with and without the use of kick, and choose if you use the skill or not accordingly.
    • Side Step: The skill is optional in case of chain-push.
    • Grab: You can choose not to use the skill if you can crowdsurf an opponent by not using it.
  • New option to make some skills optional: Pass, Dodge, Tackle, Fend, Tentacles, Break Tackle.
  • GUI improvements
    • Option to display tooltip in dice probability.
    • FAME displayed in match.
    • Confirmation pop-up when conceding.
    • New Coach view displaying only the acquired skills.
    • New dice log option to display more details (all the modifiers).
  • Option to spend 50k gold to get a skill when hiring a mercenary.
  • Option to mute chat in a match.
  • Player card visually evolving with player's level.
  • New admin tools (ageing option in singleplayer, league blacklist, mixed AI/players league, manual seeding in competition, enhanced match administration).
  • AI/human mixed competitions.
  • League chat (PC/Mac only).
  • post-match chat.
  • You can now save & quit in a singleplayer game.
  • Free camera mode.
  • Multiplayer pause system.
  • Option to deactivate ageing in singleplayer league.
  • AI enhancement.
  • Overall game speed increased by 10%.
  • New blue Disturbing Presence visual effect when both teams have a player with that skill.
  • You can now fire a player directly from the roster page.
  • New pop-up explaining how the penalties work.
  • Tweak to the inducement system: cash spent by the overdog bringing the team below the 150k limit is given to the underdog team.
  • Cosmetic enhancements (better display of cyrilic, camera shaking when a big blitzes, new image for babes in inducements...)
  • In a match, a player can now move and pass in the same sequence.
  • Many smaller improvements.

BUG FIXES

• Fixed: A Secret Weapon player who enters the pitch thanks to the Perfect Defence event is not expelled at the end of the drive.
  • Fixed: SideStep is not usable if the player is under BoneHead/VeryStupid or Hypnotic Gaze.
  • Fixed: A non-blitz block action with a Juggernaut player cancels the opponent Wrestle.
  • Fixed: Problem with Stunty and Mighty Blow (if you roll a 8+MB : standard Casualty roll, if you roll a 9+MB : always Badly Hurt -> it should be the contrary)
  • Fixed: The ball is desync when you try to pick up the ball and dodge the opponent in the same move if you fail the first dodge and successfully reroll it.
  • Fixed: If you plan a move+foul action but your player is followed by a Shadowing player, the foul is activated from afar and the turn of your player ends (red circle).
  • Fixed: You can now move all players with Pass Block, then intercept the ball with one of them.
  • Fixed: You can foul a player while scoring a touchdown.
  • Fixed: A player thrown during this turn doesn't have to use 3 movement points to stand up.
  • Fixed: No turnover if a troll eats the goblin holding the ball.

OFFICIAL EXPANSION

• 8 new teams
    • Amazon
    • Underworld Denizens
    • Halflings
    • Goblin
    • Vampire
    • Ogre
    • Elven Union
    • Kislev
  • Eternal League (singleplayer endless campaign - more details here)
  • Challenge Mode (more info here)
  • Mixed Teams
  • 2 new cheerleader types: Orc and Dwarf
  • All-Star Teams
  • New Khemri Stadium
  • Team Editor (more info here)
last edited by Netheos

Uh no you can't quit and save in single player. Option is grayed out for me.

last edited by Michael Carter
Community Manager

@Michael-Carter said in Legendary Patchnote:

Uh no you can't quit and save in single player. Option is grayed out for me.

Was it during your turn? You can save & quit only during your turn.

Yah I figured it out....just was getting freaking frustrated cause I had a whole match of nothing but 1's rolled against retarded halfings of all things. This game can be a bit to harsh at times. The reason I was trying to save cause the game froze on the other times reply to a roll but it still had the voice going on and I could use the ESC menu but wouldn't let me save to reboot the game. So means I had to start the fight all over. Did this twice and both times the match got worse than the time before on the RNG rolls

@Michael-Carter said in Legendary Patchnote:

Yah I figured it out....just was getting freaking frustrated cause I had a whole match of nothing but 1's rolled against retarded halfings of all things.

Do you still have a replay of it, by any chance?

last edited by Mori-Mori

Vampires Bite a Thrall function is still far from polished. I know you are aware of the bug, please do not forget. In BB1 Vamps were buggy as Hell, I hope they won't be forever Buggy doomed in BB2.... Thk You.

No patch for PS4 this week then? 😞

Community Manager

As announced here, it's been delayed to next week.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.