Leagues in splitscreen

Can you play a league in offline multiplayer with the official expansion? I would like to compete against folks in the same room on the same Xbox in a league (with injuries active) instead of an exhibition match. Could a dev please answer this.

The only way to do it is two Xbox's/computers and two screens as this was asked before. Each player has to own there own copy of the game. Though the turn based split screen thing would be nice I guess, but that would meant they made the game for console play on one copy of game, but it wasn't made that way. If you and a buddy wants to play against each other you need to have two set ups.

Community Manager

Hotseat leagues aren't available in the game. It's still on our to do list and we know many of you are waiting for it, but we had to choose some features over others for Legendary and this one didn't make it. Maybe in future content update.

@Netheos said in Leagues in splitscreen:

Hotseat leagues aren't available in the game. It's still on our to do list and we know many of you are waiting for it, but we had to choose some features over others for Legendary and this one didn't make it. Maybe in future content update.

Haha!
Poor Netheos having to copy/paste that same sentence at least thrice a week.

I truly hope for all of us that hotseat leagues will be implemented soon, so you can stop telling us "maybe" and we can stop asking "when" every other day.

Well... while I'm here :p :
alt text

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.