Legendary Edition Regression/Bug with Juggernaut

Hey, so I saw that the wrestle bug when not blitzing was fixed, but I just tried blitzing with juggernaut while opting not to push and my opponent was able to wrestle me down on a both down. Is this a known regression? I used to be able to do it before and it worked properly.

So... instead of choosing "Push" you chose not to use the Juggernaut skill to enable "Both Down"? In that case the guy with Wrestle SHOULD be able to use the skill as Juggernaut wasn't in use.

Possibly the way it was working before was the bug.

@mrinku said in Legendary Edition Regression/Bug with Juggernaut:

So... instead of choosing "Push" you chose not to use the Juggernaut skill to enable "Both Down"? In that case the guy with Wrestle SHOULD be able to use the skill as Juggernaut wasn't in use.

Possibly the way it was working before was the bug.

When you choose to use Juggernaut or not in game, that only applies to the "Both Down into Push" part of the skill.
Opponent's Stand Firm, Wrestle and Fend get cancelled automatically. Only now (after the fix) it doesn't cancel Wrestle...

Yeah, I re-checked the text of the rule and you're right. He'd have to totally choose not to use the skill during the Blitz for Wrestle to come into play - he has free choice of "Both down" or "Push" while using Juggernaut.

Focus Team

Indeed 😕
I'm reporting it to the dev, it shouldn't be too long to be fixed.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.