Bregel's Garage

@mexican_420 yes and thats the issue, the Mud runner still reads the spintires editor cache folder, ¡it wasnt updated! well done pavel missing things again!, ¿whats next timebombs?

@forces said in Bregel's Garage:

@mexican_420 yes and thats the issue, the Mud runner still reads the spintires editor cache folder, ¡it wasnt updated! well done pavel missing things again!, ¿whats next timebombs?

hey, those were accidental coding mistakes, not timebombs 😜

@joridiculous said in Bregel's Garage:

@mexican_420 Someone with same or similar problem here: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/6073/trouble-with-modification-at-proving-grounds

The dude posted several days ago and still no respond, what a nice support. I ve try to install into different pc both editor and the game, also changing the user id but still fail.

@bregel Thats it bregel you're under arrest,imma read your charges and then your rights
you have been arrested for being too realistic on the models and great texturing + teasing for soo long on a Suzuki Jimny Fan `+ some big charges of sharing stuff on the workshop and being a world wide hit on every mod

you have rights to keep modeling and mod making and you must share pic and if you dont share pics then the court will do them for you

Great work man im a huge Jimny Fan

@Bregel
Being a Canuck and a relative noobie to offroading, I'd never heard of the Jimny before, but that's one amazing looking render!

@bregel damn that looks great, is it a LJ80???
Great job man!

@Bregel
Hello Bregel, congratulation for all your mods and your amazing work on mudrunner.
I have a little question, do you have the intention of bring back the 1070 HET global to mudrunner?

last edited by Onelove

@onelove said in Bregel's Garage:

Hello Bregel, congratulation for all your mods and your amazing work on mudrunner.
I have a little question, do you have the intention of bring back the 1070 HET global to mudrunner?

Same question !
+1👍
1070 HET please

@bregel love the detail and the simex tires man, great job!!

I need someone that help me to start and finish this project.... I have the 3dmax

alt text

last edited by alejitoo

@bregel That looks phenomenal. Planned release? There hasn't been good suzukis in this game ever... Lol.

@Bregel Great job man, amazing detail and one amazing mod .One thing is missing though ...tire tracks.Maybe you can fix that 😛 . Thank you.

0_1533020261970_Screenshot12611.png

last edited by TheDeestroyer

@Bregel Excellent mod !!! (I can confirm that the tire tracks are not working...)

0_1533036666886_Screenshot20679.png

last edited by orlando boom