[xbox1] Help with mixed team creation

Hello,

How can I manually choose from which races I want to buy players for mixed teams? For example, if I select Human League type of mixed team and use the "Automatic choice of roster" when the assistants form some sort of premade composition I seem to get Bretonnian blockers, Kislev linemen and Blitzers, Norse Yhetee and Amazon linewomen and blitzers. But I can only buy human players, not from any of the other races. There does not seem to be an option to select from other races.

If I try to create the team again NOT using the automatic choice of roster, the team is empty and I can only buy Ogre and the Reikland Reaver-type of humans, there seems to be no way to buy players from the other races (Norse, Bretonnian, Amazons, Kislev). Is this a bug or am I just blind or is the automatic roster creation the only way to play with mixed teams ?

Community Manager

You have a stepper on the left of the screen to choose which roster you want to pick players from. Cheers!

@Netheos said in [xbox1] Help with mixed team creation:

You have a stepper on the left of the screen to choose which roster you want to pick players from. Cheers!

Ah, now I found it. Don't know how I managed to miss that. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.