E3 Interviews

Personally, I found information a little daunting to come by after E3 - but hey, my loss is your gain!

AggroGamer June 21, 2017

GameWatcher June 21, 2017

RPGamer June 14, 2017

Very interesting information and thanks for sharing!

It sounds like this game could be a blast and that it will be a good take on the Werewolf lore. The only thing I didn't like was that we would play a Ronin and not be part of one of the tribes, but I suppose that's just something I'll have to live and deal with.

I see why they are choosing to go the route of Ronin, it does suck that you don't get to start as a tribe but at the same time you do have a level of freedom (and restriction) as a Ronin that you would not have if you were part of a Tribe.

The guys who are behind the production of the game are veterans / writers / players!

Create a werewolf game the apocalypse, single player (which is good that is single player!), By the violent nature of the game, can make the game look like a hairy batman, or a spiderman version, beating game ... with lots of blood and death of course!
I think this game will not work well without a pack at least to be manipulated in the scenario, a (pack and turn ) would be ideal, but go there later do not say they were not warned!
A concept of an ex master and player werewolf apocalispse:

The objective of individuals (of warrior tribes) is always to control the pack, or a caern, is to lead them to confront Wyrm, even the most inexperienced Garou and Mentors are guided to control the most inexperienced and lead them in the combat.
I may be wrong, maybe the apocalypse has already occurred with the Time of Judgment.
ops...
Are there interesting ideas out there I've been reading, a ronin / player who's a wyrm servant? hmmm that's crazy, it gives me a cold in the spine ...
I would even have a sequel. My opinion is: it is pack and turn-based game, in combat at least!
I know the project is in good hands, I already played bloodball: D

last edited by João

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.