I'm just an old indignant collaborator ...

I come to show my disagreement with the policies that Focus has been carrying out with its clients for years. Specifically with Cyanide products.
It is none other than their little interest in taking care of the benefit and satisfaction of all those who pay them the salary by buying their games.
This company has become a very powerful company. But it should not neglect the treatment that has given us with its products for years.
For almost two years I was the administrator of the Cyanide forum for Blood Bowl. He helped people with their problems with the game, wrote help guides on game races, and reported on the advances that designers had in mind for the future. We are going to a job that did not charge a penny but that willingly. Among other things because the treatment that the company returned me was the right and correct.

They took care of me as I did their product. And my little job as administrator of your forum in the Spanish section had its reward.

And now in almost 8 years after how the story has changed ...

I've spent money on all of your Blood Bowl games and upgrades until the 2nd exit, where I bought the game hoping I could make use of almost all of your options without having to spend every 15 days per box.

And then Focus I suppose as distributor has made the decision to charge for everything it does in this game Cyanide Studios.
Soon they will charge even for the patches that solve the failures that can have the game. You will see.

It's a shame, that a company that took care of its customers, now becomes a machine to swallow money.

My utmost indignation has come with this:

Pay € 39 for the Blood Bowl 2 I have in my Steam bookstore about a year and a half ago.
And now Focus has decided to take a legendary edition, which includes an expansion that is about to leave, and all races for which I wanted to charge 7 euros during all these months.

And what is my surprise. That not only when buying this edition Focus does not reduce me in any way the purchase price to have the Blood Bowl 2. Not only this.
Also, do not give me a copy of Blood Bowl 2 so I can give it to anyone.

Do they look like a fool? Do you think I'm an idiot ?.

In other types of extensions or purchases, I have seen as having a product of a pack, the final price was reduced.
But in this case not, in this case I pay the full and I lose product.

Sorry, but no thanks.

Neither now nor ever again, they have lost a client ... a fan ... and a friend.

I apologize to all who read me. My English is quite limited ..

EN MI LENGUA MATERNA.

Vengo a mostrar mi disconformidad con las políticas que Focus lleva años llevando a cabo con sus clientes. En concreto con los productos de Cyanide.
No es otra que su poco interés en cuidar el beneficio y la satisfacción de todos aquellos que les pagamos el sueldo comprando sus juegos.
Esta empresa se ha convertido en una empresa muy potente. Pero no por ello debía descuidar el trato que durante años nos ha dado con sus productos.
Yo durante casi dos años fui administrador del foro de Cyanide de Blood Bowl. Ayudaba a la gente con sus problemas con el juego, escribía guías de ayuda sobre las razas del juego, e informaba de los avances que los diseñadores tenian pensados para el futuro. Vamos un trabajo por el que no cobraba un centavo pero que hacia de buen grado. Entre otras cosas por que el trato que la compañia me devolvia era el adecuado y correcto.

Me cuidaban a mi igual que yo a su producto. Y mi pequeño trabajo como administrador de su foro en la sección español tenia su recompensa.

Y ahora en casi 8 años después como ha cambiado el cuento...

Me he gastado dinero en todos sus juegos de Blood Bowl y ampliaciones hasta la salida del 2, donde me compre el juego esperando que pudiera hacer uso de casi todas sus opciones sin tener que pasar cada 15 días por caja.

Y entonces Focus supongo como distribuidora ha tomado la decisión de cobrar por todo lo que hace en este juego Cyanide Studios.
Pronto cobraran hasta por los parches que solucionan los fallos que pueda tener el videojuego. Lo verán.

Es una pena, que una compañia que cuidaba a sus clientes, ahora se convierta en una maquina de tragar dinero.

Mi indignación máxima ha llegado con esto:

Pague 39€ por el Blood Bowl 2 que tengo en mi librería de Steam hace un año y medio.
Y ahora Focus ha decidido sacar una edición legendaria, donde incluye una expansión que esta a punto de salir, y todas las razas por las que me ha querido cobrar 7 euros durante todos estos meses.

Y cual es mi sorpresa. Que no solo al comprar esta ediccion Focus no me reduce en nada el precio de compra por tener el Blood Bowl 2. No solo esto.
Ademas no me dan una copia de Blood Bowl 2 para que pueda regalarselo a nadie.

¿Me ven cara de tonto?, ¿Piensan que soy imbécil?.

En otro tipo de ampliaciones o compras, he visto como al tener un producto de un pack, el precio final se me reducia.
Pero en este caso no, en este caso pago el completo y pierdo producto.

Lo siento pero no, gracias.

Ni ahora ni nunca mas, han perdido un cliente... un fan... y un amigo.

Les pido disculpas a todos los que me lean. Mi ingles es bastante limitado.

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

For almost two years I was the administrator of the Cyanide forum for Blood Bowl.

Really? When? I don't recognise your forum name.

Were you lurking around the Spanish forum too, dode?
'Cause, from what I can find here and there it seems senik was indeed administrator of the Spanish section.

@senik said in I'm just an old indignant collaborator ...:

My utmost indignation has come with this:

Pay € 39 for the Blood Bowl 2 I have in my Steam bookstore about a year and a half ago.
And now Focus has decided to take a legendary edition, which includes an expansion that is about to leave, and all races for which I wanted to charge 7 euros during all these months.

And what is my surprise. That not only when buying this edition Focus does not reduce me in any way the purchase price to have the Blood Bowl 2. Not only this.
Also, do not give me a copy of Blood Bowl 2 so I can give it to anyone.

Do they look like a fool? Do you think I'm an idiot ?.

In other types of extensions or purchases, I have seen as having a product of a pack, the final price was reduced.
But in this case not, in this case I pay the full and I lose product.

That sounds like you bought the legendary edition instead of the expansion. Even if you had none of the teams released as dlcs before LE, you still pay less for getting all of those + expansion than buying LE if you already have the base game. That's a thing that in my opinion was made pretty clear from the get-go right at the time LE was announced.

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

@Naissun said in I'm just an old indignant collaborator ...:

Were you lurking around the Spanish forum too, dode?
'Cause, from what I can find here and there it seems senik was indeed administrator of the Spanish section.

Every now and again when interesting questions came up, but we had a central mod forum for all the moderators. I didn't recognise the name at all and I was a mod for 6 years. Him being on the Spanish forum might explain it (I had missed that part in his post, and brainfarted past the section actually in Spanish!) - I wasn't denying he was, but asking for info.

That said, it does seem the error is on his part here. If he has all the races he should be buying the Official Expansion as DLC for £18 at the moment.

@dode74 said in I'm just an old indignant collaborator ...:

Him being on the Spanish forum might explain it (I had missed that part in his post, and brainfarted past the section actually in Spanish!) - I wasn't denying he was, but asking for info.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I also had a hard time reading it all and almost missed that Spanish part.

That said, it does seem the error is on his part here. If he has all the races he should be buying the Official Expansion as DLC for £18 at the moment.

Clearly. I have nothing more to say about this so I'll just shut up now 😛

I am so angry! My car needed new tires, so I ordered a new car, and didn't get a discount!

I have not come to generate a problem, only to show a little my indignation due to the change of policy that has had to take Cyanide to follow the pace marked by Focus.

And if, as I said, I was for 2 years administrator of the forum when everything started a long time ago, just in the forums of the Spanish section.

They announced that existing BB2 coaches would get Legendary cheaper well in advance. And that's what happened.
Sorry, but I don't really see the problem (other than you buying the wrong version) or the greediness from Focus.

Perhaps something was lost in translation here, but seems you're making a huge thing out of nothing.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.