Please reset the game setttings:
- Run Steam then right click on 'Battlefleet Gothic: Armada' under 'LIBRARY' and click 'Properties'.
- Click on the tab 'UPDATES' then uncheck 'Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada' under 'Steam Cloud' and click 'CLOSE'.
- Close Steam.
- Open 'Windows Explorer' or 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
- Open the Local Disk '(C:)' under 'Computer' or 'This PC'.
- Open the folder 'Users' then the folder of your Windows username.
- Open the folder 'AppData' (*) then the folder 'Local'.
- Open the folder 'BattleFleetGothic' then the folder 'Saved'.
- Open the folder 'Config' and delete the folder 'WindowsNoEditor' then run the game.
- Quit the game and turn on the Steam Cloud synchronization for Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
- Run the game.
(*) The 'AppData' folder is an hidden folder by default, to view this folder:
- Open 'Windows Explorer' from the taskbar.
- Click 'Organize' then 'Folder and search options'.
- Click the tab 'View' and check 'Show hidden files, folders and drives' under 'Hidden files and folders' from 'Advanced Settings'.
- Click the button 'OK'.
WINDOWS 8/WINDOWS 10
- Open 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
- Click the tab 'View' and check 'Hidden items'.
Took a break from this game about a month ago. I've returned to find my my fps was stuck around 3. I updated my drivers to try and fix it but now it's worse and barely gets above 1. I've had no trouble running this game for 500 hours at 60fps.
That's what you get for that sick Cust you ran in the competition!