Pretty Nice New Forums...

Now get back to work on Legendary Edition.

@JohnnyFeyev

Are you joking or are you serious?
Because, if you're serious, then please stop posting, go back to school and come back if you're wiser than that

Of course I'm not serious. Seems like a waste of time to redo something that already worked.

clearly they are trying to combine all their forums under one roof, like UBISOFT . I understand where they are coming from. It is just a shame we could not migrate our profiles and the discussions we were part of . It look nice so far , i just need to find my marks . Any new features we need to be aware ? And where is the "active topic " option?

last edited by dragonloup

It would be nice if the new forums used some security on the login page....

The page load times are pretty shockingly slow compared to the other forum 😐 hope it changes soon.

@Phage said in Pretty Nice New Forums...:

The page load times are pretty shockingly slow compared to the other forum 😐 hope it changes soon.

Traffic as day one migration of literally every focus games forum into one site meant everything slowed down. I was here within 10 mins of announcement and it wouldn't even load for me, now things are much better so be as old one was in a day or 2 I would imagine.

It does look nice. JohnnyFeyev! Come baaaaack......

@Skode said in Pretty Nice New Forums...:

Traffic as day one migration of literally every focus games forum into one site meant everything slowed down. I was here within 10 mins of announcement and it wouldn't even load for me, now things are much better so be as old one was in a day or 2 I would imagine.

Given that it tells me that across all the Focus forums there are less than 100 unread messages since the migration, the amount of traffic it must be taking to bog down this forum is pretty low.

Most of the forum activity related to this product seems to have migrated to the Steam Discussion Forums at this point anyway. Certainly the Steam forum was getting many times the number of posts that the official forum was on most days prior to the migration.

That said.... steam discussion forums are prone to randomly being unavailable to. Guess it's just the new normal.

When logging into the BB2-forums, how can I see, if there's new unread topics??

Community Manager

@ProxiWinther-Rex said in Pretty Nice New Forums...:

When logging into the BB2-forums, how can I see, if there's new unread topics??

Top left corner, you can use the "unread" button, or "recent" for chronologic order.

0_1499351647765_Capture.PNG

@Netheos Nice, but this feature covers ALL the Focus Forums... Isn't there a way to see just the Blood Bowl2 forums?

@ProxiWinther-Rex said in Pretty Nice New Forums...:

@Netheos Nice, but this feature covers ALL the Focus Forums... Isn't there a way to see just the Blood Bowl2 forums?

There doesnt seem to be an automated way, but you can go to that Unread option in the menu, and then from there click the "All Categories" button (3rd at the top) and select the BB2 forum and filter it down to just those results. Maybe as a forum suggestion they could have it remember your last choice for that... though it would likely still show total new posts on the menu item at first.

@VoodooMike Does this link work for you: http://forums.focus-home.com/unread?cid=9 ?

I think it only works for subforums atm.

@SirIronclad said in Pretty Nice New Forums...:

@VoodooMike Does this link work for you: http://forums.focus-home.com/unread?cid=9 ?

I think it only works for subforums atm.

That appears to be true, too. Comes up with "no threads" even if there are some. One more thing for them to put on their to-do list.

Community Manager

The forum doesn't display the content of the "children" categories when you select a category. It's an issue we're working on and you should soon be able to select "Blood Bowl 2" and have only the posts from the BB2 forum.

No words can describe how I hate those new "unwieldy flashy targeted to braindead teenagers for ease of scrolling from a tablet while in the toilet"-forums' designs being adopted everywhere. Now it's reached BB2 forums finally. They are no good for any serious reader, it's just mostly a pile of s%$t, a dozen of most hyped topics atm sticking at the top, while everything else sunk to the bottom and you're sentenced for mindnumbing work of scrolling this s%$t down one page at a time trying to find some good discussions of past year. Why, why such attrocity is needed at game's forums clearly not targeted for casual audience?

last edited by Mori-Mori

@Mori-Mori said in Pretty Nice New Forums...:

No words can describe how I hate those new "unwieldy flashy targeted to braindead teenagers for ease of scrolling from a tablet while in the toilet"-forums' designs being adopted everywhere. Now it's reached BB2 forums finally. They are no good for any serious reader, it's just mostly a pile of s%$t, a dozen of most hyped topics atm sticking at the top, while everything else sunk to the bottom and you're sentenced for mindnumbing work of scrolling this s%$t down one page at a time trying to find some good discussions of past year. Why, why such attrocity is needed at game's forums clearly not targeted for casual audience?

Agree 100%.

It would be nice if you could filter out from the unread thing games you don't care about... no offense, but I have no intention of playing any Focus Games other than BB... and maybe Mordheim when I'm feeling froggy.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.