Answer here Blexus, if you have some manhood.

Is Tindalos working on something or did they finally realize they should stop doing games?

last edited by Netheos

@Tindalos-is-a company shit said in Answer here Blexus, if you can please have some balls:

Is Tindalos working on something or did they finally move onto other realize they should stop doing games?

Fixed your post for you, you get more with sugar than you do with shite.

Community Manager

Hello. Thanks to stay respectful, as requested in the forum rules.
I edited your post and name to suit the rules.

Concerning Tindalos, I confirm that they are working on something new which was initially supposed to be unveiled at Gamescom, hence the recent teasing.

Sadly it's not been possible to reveal it in August for various reasons. It's still coming, but we won't risk any ETA to avoid any frustration if it had to be pushed again.

Please wait & see. We can't wait to hear your feedback about what's coming, but a proper reveal requires time. Sorry for this delay.

@Netheos
I think we would all be fine with waiting for content, we all get that. But for almost a year now, the community has been strung along with a "just keep waiting", "just be patient". That attitude has basically killed the community. I check these forums daily, and the overwhelming majority of time, nothing is posted. The odd time something is posted, it's a player asking what happened to the content.

Make the annoucement. Don't worry if the content isn't there to show yet. Don't worry if the ideas aren't set in stone. Don't worry about ANY of that, because if you don't give them something to look forward to, your announcement is going to fall on deaf ears.

@Romeo I concur with you wholeheartedly sir. They could've given the fan base a cropped screenshot a time to keep the players engaged and hoping. Instead it feels like they are stalling (for whatever reason) with a repetitive, almost robot-like answer....

@1397767230 said in Answer here Blexus, if you have some manhood.:

@Romeo I concur with you wholeheartedly sir. They could've given the fan base a cropped screenshot a time to keep the players engaged and hoping. Instead it feels like they are stalling (for whatever reason) with a repetitive, almost robot-like answer....

I love that your comment comes a MONTH after "just wait a little longer" was told to us. lol

@Romeo said in Answer here Blexus, if you have some manhood.:

@1397767230 said in Answer here Blexus, if you have some manhood.:

I love that your comment comes a MONTH after "just wait a little longer" was told to us. lol

That's the point lol :D

last edited by 1397767230

What's all this with abandoning WH40K games? BFGA, Spacehulk Deathwing.. With Spacehulk we at least know that devs are working on customization and console release, with battlefleet we know literally nothing.

@mirolog The thing is, there's really no excuse for it, Warhammer game or no. Dawn of War 3 was a big 'ole flop, that's still getting updated. Spacehulk, although we're waiting, we know it's being updated. All the Total War games received updates (One of which came out for the first game after the second had already been released).

We have a possibility that this is being updated. Maybe. Just wait.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.