Please Ban This Player: Garibabyz

Hi Guys

I don,t know where to post this so here it goes..

I had a very bad experience against a player named Garibabyz

Team Name Phoenix LeGion #09 Human Team.

The game started not going right for him, then he starts swearing and cussing at me. Then he says i hope you die of cancer... now granted i know people get pissed off at the game from time to time... but he finally just pushed my buttons when he reckons the game just goes my way and that i am a lucky F,,,,, etc and so on... i forgot to take screen shots of this however speaking to the community this is not the first time this has happened.. apparently there was another guy, and he was playing and this person did the same thing, only thing is his kid has actually passed away from cancer a month before..

Anyway i hope you can do something about this, as this guy does not care who and what he says online... what if we have kids playing this...

anyway just thought i would post this on here as this is the new forum and i cannot find a place to post this..

I hope we ban him as there is no place for this online in Match Making

Kind regards

Yarrick...

@yarrick This one reason I don't play online alot although I'm a gold member on xbox1.
I have all 24teams all the colored jerseys and I'm so glad they made a solo league.

@Guitar-Witcher said in Please Ban This Player: Garibabyz:

@yarrick This one reason I don't play online alot although I'm a gold member on xbox1.
I have all 24teams all the colored jerseys and I'm so glad they made a solo league.

You know, match's chat is nowhere an important part of the game. You can completely ignore it. I don't even look at it during my games. That doesn't mean that such behavior should be tolerated, if confirmed, of course.

last edited by Mori-Mori
Community Manager

Hi, thanks for your report. We'll take a close look at this player. In which league and competition were you playing?

Thanks to send this kind of reports by private message to me or, if it's in the Champion Ladder, to our PC community admins (list here).

last edited by Netheos

Hi Netheos

It was in the cabalvision Open League, open ladder IX team name as in original post...

@Mori-Mori

@Mori-Mori said in Please Ban This Player: Garibabyz:

@Guitar-Witcher said in Please Ban This Player: Garibabyz:

You know, match's chat is nowhere an important part of the game. You can completely ignore it. I don't even look at it during my games. That doesn't meet that such behavior should be tolerated, if confirmed, of course.

its more for other players no one should be disrespected like that especially if you have kids playing online... no one should be abused or attacked personally like that, you don,t know what people have gone thru.

During the game sure you can moan about the dice or whatever but wishing ill fortune on actual coaches is pretty bad stuff... this is no place for this... i don,t really care what he said its more the principle of the thing, we are suppose to have fun etc for the love of the game not abuse people... the only satisfaction i got out of the game game was beating him 4-3 with ogres and letting him know about it... normally i never reply to such things but he was relentless... her got what her deserved and uf he cam be removed the game will be better for it...

@yarrick said in Please Ban This Player: Garibabyz:

its more for other players no one should be disrespected like that especially if you have kids playing online... no one should be abused or attacked personally like that, you don,t know what people have gone thru.

I did say it shouldn't be tolerated, as you see. It just seemed to me you are worrying too much about it, it's not very wise thing to worry about such things in internet. You can ban them one after another, and there will still be bunch of people like that coming at you again and again. And your nerves are not made of steel. In LE you can even block chat with some user I believe. So, block, report and forget, don't let it get to you.

last edited by Mori-Mori

@yarrick Mori-Mori is right, I think your thinking about it to much, the goblin is still in your closet😆😆😆😆 Hahahaha!!!!!!! There will always be angry troll's online saying bad words to someone banning won't solve the problem.
You get rid off one and there's another one, fortunately you can mute!!!🙉

i am actually not worried about it its been reported and i am sure it will be delt with thru the proper channels, the guy was a tool anyway i am thankful that i am not like him... he was beaten by ogres 4-3 i got satisfaction out of beating a nasty piece of work... so its done, like i said i normally never reply to the chat anyway, but i don,t have to stand idle either when a person cannot take it as much as he gives it... if he would be in actual league play he would be banned straight away, so we all know thats where the real players play..

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.