We just released a hotfix on PC/Mac. This first update fixing some urgent technical issues will arrive on Xbox One and PS4 in a couple of days.
Please find the patchlog below.
- [FIXED] A bug can prevent a new season from happening in the Eternal League. Please note that the fix isn't retroactive. You'll have to restart an Eternal League if you encountered it.
- [FIXED] 4 High Elf logos are missing: teams using these logos have invisible players (except the head).
- [FIXED] [MAC only] The text displayed could be altered or even unreadable.
- [FIXED] The game can freeze entirely against AI when using a specific interaction with the escape key.
- [FIXED] [MAC only] Cyrillic characters aren't displayed properly for players not playing in russian.
- [FIXED] The Necromantic team has access to four ghouls in its roster instead of a maximum of two.
- It still displays a maximum of four ghouls, but the actual limit is two. We'll update the number displayed in the patch.
We're already working on another bigger update for bug fixes. We'll dedicate the next few weeks to fixing as many issues as possible, before building a new version that includes fixes and releasing it. Our current target release for the first major bug fixing update is early October.
Your continuous feedback in the coming weeks will be incredibly helpful for us to test and reproduce any problem you might have encountered - please keep posting your feedback!