AI team registration in private league

Hello,

so I run a league with some AI teams. On one competition (round robin), the 2 first teams win a ticket for another competition. An AI team finish second, but doesn't seem to register for the following competition.
Is this some kind of bug or I'm missing something to do to confirm the registration ?

Have you tried to go on the team screen and manually accept the ticket it has received ?

Thanks for the reply.
I have nothing on the AI team scream to accept a ticket.
I can see the team on the "Invited" part of the competition but the only option is to exclude it.

Community Manager

Hi, Ai teams doesn't accept tickets for now. You'll have to re add a different AI team in the following competition.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the answer Netheos !

Side note : the TV issue, which exists on Eternal League, where skills don't raise a player value, is also present for AI Teams in Private League.
When I try to add some teams with my TV 1390 team, the AI Teams were 1020 but with players level 2 or 3 with their rookie value

@Netheos
Hi, it's too bad. Multiplayer leagues are persistent. So we cannot use AI teams in several competitions into the league? We have to add another teams ?

Community Manager

@Max4 said in AI team registration in private league:

@Netheos
Hi, it's too bad. Multiplayer leagues are persistent. So we cannot use AI teams in several competitions into the league? We have to add another teams ?

Yes, new AI team for each new competition.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.