Modders with false bug reports😠

Netheos since your community manager you should be very skeptical with modders putting false bug reports in here, the game is difficult itself with all it's rules, but I'm sure there are some mod cheaters in here. It's just 1 major reason I play this game solo.

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

Got some examples of either mods or of false reports?

I don't have examples I play solo on xbox1 with all 24 teams and all jerseys cdrom version with digital expansion legendary edition, but I'm saying with all these bugs mostly for pc there has got be some modders cheating.

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

I assume you've not actually tried modding the game, then.

@Guitar-Witcher said in Modders with false bug reports😠:

I'm saying with all these bugs mostly for pc there has got be some modders cheating.

No.

Since you play in solo mode on XBox, please let the "true" BB players (online multiplayers on PC) report bugs on BB2 Legendary Edition. Unfortunately, it's not modders cheating but real bugs 😞

last edited by Astedroid

@Astedroid Your definition of "real" is questionable, would a real player purchase a copy of Blood Bowl 2? The PC Version is probably swarming with modders. Hahahaha 😆😆😆😆

@Guitar-Witcher man please stop, you are embarrasing yourself 😕

@Def-Märch Speak for yourself don't speak for me🤔 I don't care if you don't like what I said ✌ peace out, drop the mic.

@Guitar-Witcher said in Modders with false bug reports😠:

@Astedroid Your definition of "real" is questionable, would a real player purchase a copy of Blood Bowl 2? The PC Version is probably swarming with modders. Hahahaha 😆😆😆😆

No.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.