[BB:LE] How to hide the UI

-Hey guys, is possible to hide the UI as in BB1? I love to take screenshots to do artworks for my private league and the UI is so annoying!

Community Manager

Hi, sorry there isn't shortcut to hide the UI in BB2.

last edited by Netheos

I supose that you want to say "Hi, sorry there ISNT shortcut to hide the UI in BB2."

In that case could be great upgrade this feature in future patchs, I love take screens to use in my community works arts and this feature could be so useful!

Where can I communicate this request to the development team?

Anyway, thanks a lot 4 the quick response Netheos!

Community Manager

I supose that you want to say "Hi, sorry there ISNT shortcut to hide the UI in BB2."

Yes, sorry about the typo!

In that case could be great upgrade this feature in future patchs, I love take screens to use in my community works arts and this feature could be so useful!
Where can I communicate this request to the development team?

It's noted on the community wishlist 🙂 I'll make sure the devs are aware of your request, although it doesn't mean it will be implemented tomorrow. It depends on the priority of each feature in the list.

This post is deleted!

@Netheos said in [BB:LE] How to hide the UI:

It's noted on the community wishlist 🙂 I'll make sure the devs are aware of your request, although it doesn't mean it will be implemented tomorrow. It depends on the priority of each feature in the list.

I know, but well anyways thanks for your support again!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.