Opponent pauses while I'm in menu, can't unpause?

I ran into this weird bug yesterday. My opponent (who had been AFK griefing too) paused while I was in the menu, and I couldn't unpause.
https://clips.twitch.tv/SavageSleepyReubenBrainSlug

I've also noticed that my game sometimes pauses when I save my defensive formation. Unfortunately I don't have a video, but it happened in both of my Champions ladder games today. I was able to unpause and continue the match though.

@Netheos @Blood-Bowl-Moderator

Can you PLEASE keep please the forums orderly? Why isn't this in the appropriate subforum? I will report Sage's post if it won't be moved.

Community Manager

Thanks for the report. That's indeed an issue. I'll make sure the devs are aware of that.

@Isarnwolf said in Opponent pauses while I'm in menu, can't unpause?:

@Netheos @Blood-Bowl-Moderator

Can you PLEASE keep please the forums orderly? Why isn't this in the appropriate subforum? I will report Sage's post if it won't be moved.

I moved it to the right sub-forum, but keep calm please.

last edited by Netheos

It'd be a valid (if petulant) complaint if it were in a section for a specific type of post... but "General" is a pretty wide category. What exactly do you think is appropriate for "General" posts?

Given the number of subforums (too many) I suspect most regular forum-goers find new posts based on the "Unread" option in the menu you get when you click at the top left, and nobody much cares where they're located in the big folder hierarchy.

Also... who do you think you're "reporting" the posts to? It's like telling the police that if they don't clean up your neighborhood you're going to call 911.

@Isarnwolf Oh, I see.I looked for a 'feedback and suggestions' subforum, and there wasn't one. The label 'Support', to me, sounds like something I use when I need help from the team (say, my game won't run despite meeting minimum specs), not like I want to offer feedback. Also, dude, chill.

@VoodooMike @the-Sage

If there was an option to blacklist people on these new forums, I'd have done so with both of you. Each of you manages to act like a forum troll (albeit differently), without even realizing.

Good job derailing yet another thread, @VoodooMike! And good job derailing your very own thread, @the-Sage.

Maybe in the future we can actually stay on topic and do discourse in a somewhat respectful fashion. For example by speaking for our own instead of claiming to represent the entire BB2 community. No, I don't need to chill. In fact, I've tolerated this disgraceful behaviour for far too long. Grow up and climb down from your high horses.

At least @dode74 bettered himself and stopped lunging at newcomers. So we are slowly improving, after all. Thankfully I'm an optimist, so I still have hope you guys aren't completely lost causes.

Oh, and Sage: Your post was merely the tip of the iceberg, hence why I made my comment. It actually wasn't directed at you, believe it or not. But thank you for showing your true colours once more.

last edited by Isarnwolf

If there was an option to blacklist people on these new forums, I'd have done so with both of you. Each of you manages to act like a forum troll (albeit differently), without even realizing.

Clearly I need to up my game. You're still here!

Maybe in the future we can actually stay on topic and do discourse in a somewhat respectful fashion.

Yours was the first post in this thread that was NOT on topic, you'll note. I find people are very quick to point accusing fingers at everyone else for doing what they themselves feel justified in doing.

No, I don't need to chill. In fact, I've tolerated this disgraceful behaviour for far too long.

Oh no, your tolerance is at an end.... now what? The open weeping begins? You click "report" to report some posts to exactly the person you declared you'd report posts to if they didn't clean things up? You remind me of Robin Williams' routine about British cops who don't carry guns... "STOP! or I'll yell STOP again!"

All of this said, my reply to your presumptuous post was not "trolling", it was simply a response to your rather rude demand, and other than saying you were petulant (which you were) it was far more polite than you really deserved. If you don't want people to be rude to you then try adjusting your OWN attitude rather than deciding you're owed respect you yourself do not demonstrate.

Community Manager

Thanks for the report. Locking the thread since we have enough info to work on the issue.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.