New teams not appearing in established solo league?

Is there a reason why none of the new teams would appear in an existing solo league i.e.
pre-expansion?

I'm just wanting to 'finish off' one of my older teams before embarking on the eternal league option with a new roster but was hoping to see a wider variety than the standard orc/skaven/dark elf/human/dwarf lists. But after winning silver division & moving onto gold, I checked the team list & its nothing but the usual suspects. Seems a very easy fix to have a wider selection available?

Chances are that the teams participating in that solo league were selected when it was set up. As far as I know that's how it has always worked. Leagues set up post patch do have NPC team draws that include the new teams.

@mrinku said in New teams not appearing in established solo league?:

Chances are that the teams participating in that solo league were selected when it was set up. As far as I know that's how it has always worked. Leagues set up post patch do have NPC team draws that include the new teams.

That's basically it - the teams in a league are created and tracked from the start of the league, so you shouldn't expect to see new teams joining in.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.