Farming Simulator 19 is out now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Mac!
Discover the biggest and best Farming Simulator game ever, packed with new vehicles, activities, crops, animals, tools, and ways to play - solo or with friends.
The Farming Simulator franchise has entranced millions of players over the years, thanks to its unique blend of progressive gameplay and rewarding management within the universal theme of farming and agriculture. Our new launch trailer highlights it all, and shows off the reworked graphics engine with its beautiful environments and models.
With over 300 vehicles and tools to use from all the leading brands, including John Deere, Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr, and many more, it’s up to you how to specialize as you develop and expand your farm from one of three unique starting situations.
Begin with no property but plenty of money to build the farm of your dreams, or go for a more hardcore playstyle of a small starting farm with limited resources - the choice is yours, along with which crops to grow, which animals to tend to, and which missions to attempt.
New crops and rideable horses massively expand your options from previous editions of the game, along with improved multiplayer that allows for up to 16 players (6 on console) to cooperate on or compete over the same map, each with their own tracts of land and equipment to use. Finally, enjoy an ever-expanding Farming Simulator experience by downloading community created mods on Consoles and PC/Mac!
Farming Simulator 19 is out now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Mac. Get it now: https://farming-simulator.com/store.php?game=fs19
It's our pleasure that you like the game. Regarding save points, it's actually a feature to prevent players from reloading their game whenever they fail a roll of dice or make an important decision. And we cannot tell the game to save to a new slot.
Last week update saw the addition of the much requested gameplay speed feature, ten more horde missions in the Terminator campaign, and several improvements to the AI. We were pleased to see your good reaction and feedback, many thanks to all of you.
Our support for the game continues and today we're really happy to launch an update that addresses some ongoing issues with Space Hulk: Tactics. Please read below for the changelog.
- Fixed mouse cursor being visible when using a gamepad
- Fixed not downloaded maps causing freezes in the session browser
- Fixed roster not being synchronized when inviting a friend in a private session
- Fixed not loading gameplay speed correctly when loading a save from main menu
- Fixed Terminators facing an incorrect orientation upon waking up
- Fixed cinematics playing on the wrong character (e.g. playing "reveal" cinematic of the 2nd genestealer on the 1st Genestealer; who is standing still)
- Fixed interrupted move & shoot animations during AI turns causing AI to visually slide on the floor
- Fixed Miasmic Biomorph so that it ragdolls when dying instead of awkwardly switching to death pose
- Interactive object cell triggers can now have more than 1 orientation (can open door while not facing them, but being 90° from them)
- Change victory ratio on unplayed maps => 50/50 by default
- Following player reports we were able to fix more than ten crashes related to AI and other things, improving greatly the game’s stability.
Thanks in advance for any additional feedback you could provide us following these changes,
The Space Hulk: Tactics team