Today, we’re very happy to bring to consoles the First Major Update released earlier on PC featuring AI improvements, alongside with Terminator campaign changes, game balancing and bugfixes.
Regarding the AI improvements, we’ve been hard at work balancing the AI of each faction and improving their behaviours. Genestealer AI is now more aggressive in every aspect, while Terminator AI can now react more intelligently.
Also included in this patch are additional horde maps (from 9 to 20) in the Terminator Campaign. This adds more variety to the skirmishes found between main campaign missions.
We’re also preparing for the release of the Second Major Update which brings various gameplay speed changes and AI improvements in addition to the first patch. More information will be unveiled soon.
Please don’t hesitate to give us any feedback you may have with regards to these changes.
- Fixed a case where Terminators would block each other when trying to access a console
- Improved Terminator AI handling of Door-Console links
- Terminator AI is now less prone to kill its own teammates when burning a room
- Fixed a case of Heavy flamer not moving toward the room to flame
- Terminator AI now handles multiple flame room objectives
- Fixed the Terminator AI trying to block corridors that the Genestealers can't access in 1 turn
- Fixed the Terminator AI not knowing when a Genestealer spawn is blocked
- Fixed a case of Terminator AI getting stuck after completing part of an objective
- Fixed a case of Terminator AI getting stuck after recovering the servo-skull
- Genestealer AI now tries to overrun Assault Cannons with limited ammunition
- Genestealer AI is now more prone to send Genestealers into suicide attacks if it has reserves
- Genestealer AI now takes more risks regarding Overwatch fire
- Added more campaign horde maps (9->20)
- Played horde maps are now excluded from the list until they have all been played
- Rebalanced all Leaderboard ranks
- Added a confirmation popup when exiting squad customisation without saving
- Added a Heal icon on the ground to show the Apothecary's medical assistance area of effect
- Improved the Overwatch ground icon display for squares covered by both turret and Terminator Overwatch
- Added a floor icon for "the next frontal attacker is killed" card
- Added the option to disable motion blur
- Added the option to toggle off subtitles during cinematics
- Added a slider to change camera scrolling speed
- Improved sound effects throughout the game
- Improved card UI
- Improved objectives display
- Improved dice display in the log
- Added a log entry for Jamming and Unjamming
- Added a log entry for Healing attempts
- Improved the display of "Neurotoxin" special rule in unit details
- Re-added links between doors and consoles on Berathius
- Slightly improved automatic camera movement
- Added a cinematic at the end of Genestealer Mission 3
- Fixed some wrong rewards in Terminator Campaign events
- The "Slash" special attack and Medical assistance area of effect no longer requires line of sight (always affect the 3 frontal squares)
- The Axe Channeling ability description now properly reflects its "until next turn" duration
- The Hammer and Shield ability descriptions now properly reflect that they are used in frontal melee only
- The Frenzy card descriptions now reflect that it can't be used on Biomorphs
- Removed the No Bluff Special Rule from Eratrius local file
- Added Limited Blips Special Rule to Osulas local file
- Fixed the number of remaining AP when a unit opens a door while moving
- Fixed the number of remaining Assault Cannon munitions while a unit is in Overwatch
- Fixed a case where moving and shooting would consume extra APs.
- Fixed the "Next melee is a success" cards not working during the opponent's turn
- Fixed "+2CP per kill" cards giving only +1CP
- Fixed being able to shoot at a blip if overwatching the spawn
- Fixed a case of victory not being properly registered if a player exited too fast
- Fixed the "Average time per turn" not working properly
- Fixed a case of "Class Restriction" special rule not working
- Fixed the turret firing animations not starting at the right time
- Fixed various cases of UI not refreshing immediately
- Fixed resource points (PP/Ammo) UI not refreshing immediately
- Fixed blip value not refreshing immediately after changing it with a card
- Fixed card UI not refreshing properly when drawing cards mid turn
- Fixed a graphical glitch related to Orkish fungi
- Fixed Terminator portraits not being reloaded properly
- Fixed the base Genestealer customisation not being updated in real time
- Fixed emblems and patterns on lightning claws
- Fixed missing masks in Dark Angels customization
- Fixed a graphical glitch blood angel plasma customization
- Fixed a case of wrong cinematics being played during overwatch fire
- Improved consistency in log text
- Fixed missing text in unit details after using a "Next shot is a success" card
- Fixed a missing icon in the log when playing the "place a rubble" card
- Fixed being able to display the log or unit details with the extended map
- Fixed audio glitches in campaign cinematics
- Fixed Idle sounds still playing after exiting the campaign squad manager
- Fixed the additional spawn in Terminator Campaign Chapter I not having the proper visuals
- Fixed a graphical glitch during Genestealer Mission 2 intro cinematic
- Fixed missing dialogues in Genestealer Mission 5 and 6
- Fixed missing dialogues in Terminator Mission 12
- Removed an obsolete dialogue in Terminator Mission 9 introduction
- Fixed various typos and text mistakes throughout the game
- Fixed a crash related to the AI
- Fixed a crash on "flame the room" maps
- Fixed a case of crash during multiplayer games
- Fixed various other crashes
- Cases where the Terminator AI may not put itself in Overwatch, even when in direct danger. This will be fixed in the next patch.
- We’re currently aware of an issue that Asian PS4 players cannot finish the tutorial in the Terminator campaign due to a control issue. This will be fixed in the next patch.
As always, please let us know if you have any issues.
The Space Hulk: Tactics team
In celebration of Call of Cthulhu's launch last week, we invite you to walk further along the path of madness in today’s Accolade Trailer, which highlights the game’s strong reception from press.
Call of Cthulhu celebrates its launch with maddening Accolade Trailer
In Call of Cthulhu, feel the influence of Lovecraftian Old Gods and other cosmic horrors, playing investigator Edward Pierce as he delves into the circumstances behind the tragic deaths of the Hawkins family. Helped and hindered by the mysterious locals of Darkwater Island, your journey cuts the line between sanity and madness as the hunt for truth brings Pierce ever closer to the Great Dreamer.
Pierce is but a mortal man, with few allies in a remote, unfriendly environment. Whether outnumbered by mortal adversaries or facing foes whose mere existence is beyond human comprehension, offering physical resistance is usually not an option. Making the most of Pierce’s extensive set of skills, along with subterfuge and stealth, is paramount… though escaping the gaze of the Great Dreamer may ultimately prove futile.
Call of Cthulhu is out now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Space-naval combat returns in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2, improving on every facet of the first game to make a bigger, better experience for admirals everywhere, and an even greater adaptation of the original board game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Today’s Battle Overview trailer is the first in a three-part series that will teach you the huge number of options at your disposal in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2. Get everything you need to know ahead of the first beta phase, scheduled from December 5 to December 12.
With more factions and more ships come bigger battles, with larger fleets clashing to control the Eye of Terror and the surrounding region of space dubbed the Aegis Occularis. All twelve factions from the tabletop game are now represented, and each has unique ships, new mechanics, and much more to show off.
Be it unique ways of moving through space or weird, alien weaponry and ships, each faction feels distinct from its peers. Even those that share similarities such as the Aeldari Corsairs and Asuryani Craftworlds or the Tau Protectorate Fleet and Merchant Fleet have differences in what they can field. This makes your faction selection, and choice of ships, armaments, admiral skills, and fleet upgrades totally customisable and massively impactful.
In the trailer you’ll see how all this combines with the layout of maps, capture points, the enemy fleet, and the various phases of battle to create a challenging and spectacular simulation of space combat. Prioritise targeting weapons or engines, kill crews with boarding actions to turn enemy ships into floating hulks, or go all out on ramming enemy ships and committing to close-quarters battles.
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 releases January 24, 2019, on PC. Pre-orders receive a 10% discount ahead of launch, 20% if they own the original Battlefleet Gothic: Armada. Beta testing begins in early December for all pre-orders. http://bit.ly/BFG2Steam
Hi, thank you for these screeshots.
Here are some tips to succeed this objective.
- You need to open the admin room with the yellow lantern.
- Then switch back to the blue lantern.
- Go in side room on the right when entering the admin room.
- Go through the portal in the wall.
Wish this helps you!
It’s been almost a month since the release of Space Hulk: Tactics. We’re very thankful for your support and feedback. We’ve been hard at work improving the game to give you a better experience.
Today, we’re launching a second major update that addresses some issues that you’ve raised, such as gameplay speed, AI improvements, gameplay rebalancing, and bugfixes.
As many of you have asked, one of the main highlights of this update is the gameplay speed.
We’ve adjusted the speed of each option, and added 2 additional animation speed - fast and very fast - to give you a better experience during the game. From now on, the fast speed allows you to play the game more fluidly, while the normal one provides you a more immersive game experience.
Also included in this update are AI improvements. We’ve already improved the AI in a first major update, and we’ve continued to work on additional AI improvements.
Last but not least, the game now provides up to 30 mini skirmish maps that improve the variety of mini skirmish objectives in the Terminator campaign..
You can find below the change list of this update.
- Added 2 additional animation speeds for the game: Fast and Very Fast. Speed is locked to "Very Fast" in Quick Match and can be changed in the lobby for other multiplayer modes, and can be changed in-game for single player games (R key by default). Default speed can be changed in the options menu.
- "Next tutorial" default key changed from R to N to avoid conflict with changing speed
- Added campaign new mini Skirmish maps (30 total)
- The name of the map is now displayed when opening the extended map and objectives in Skirmish
- The turret description now fully explains its behavior
- Added new dialogue during Genestealer Mission 5, Mission 6 , Mission 8, Mission 9, and Terminator Mission 13 and Secret Relic Mission
- [AI] Improved the AI handling of locked doors
- [AI] Fixed a number of edge cases not being supported by the AI
- [AI] Made the Genestealers more aggressive
- [AI] Fixed a case of Genestealers not attacking Terminators in melee
- [AI] Fixed a case of Genestealer AI not attacking a Terminator when starting next to it
- [AI] Fixed the Genestealer AI not handling rubbles in diagonals
- [AI] Genestealer AI should now commit more when it decides to launch a suicide attack
- [AI] Fixed a case of Terminator AI stopping when a Genestealer objective is failed
- [AI] Fixed the Terminator AI spreading too thin when it has to survive
- [AI] Improved the behavior of Terminator AI when it has to survive and protect a console
- [AI] The Terminator AI should place its Force Barriers in better locations
- Fixed a case of Overwatch overlay not disappearing at the beginning of the next Terminator turn
- Fixed the AP counter not updating after unjamming
- Fixed ammunition and psy points counter not refreshing properly
- Fixed the Jam icon not refreshing immediately after unjamming
- Fixed the AP counter for Genestealers not refreshing properly with the special rule “slow start”
- Fixed the leaderboard not displaying properly
- Fixed the Terminator Campaign "clues" icon being in low resolution
- Fixed a graphical issue during the cinematic if the sergeant was planting the bomb during Terminator Mission 5.
- Fixed the first Terminator Mission secondary objective not giving its reward
- Fixed text error for several campaign events
- Fixed the view not switching to Isometric when using a warp bubble in FP view
- Fixed the Reaperfex not being able to cross a diagonal blocked by an obstacle
- Fixed an issue where activating cards would cancel sustained fire
- Fixed consoles being indestructible by default
- Fixed emblems not displaying properly if the Terminator was too far away
- Fixed a graphical glitch with a Space Wolf emblem
- Fixed an issue with emblems on Stormbolters
- Fixed some vanilla customization options not being available due to the preorder DLC
- Fixed various typos and text mistakes throughout the game
- Fixed several crashes related to the AI
- Fixed various crashes
- Fixed a roster desync if the host changed his roster before the client joined
- Fixed a case of sounds not playing after loading a save
- Fixed a case where rank points were not gained after a victory
- The Scorpion turret Overwatch colour now update immediately when being changed by activating the linked console
- Fixed Genestealer Biomorphs playing the wrong animation when being killed in melee
- Mouse cursor now disappears during cinematics
- Alt+Tab during a cinematic should no longer make the cursor disappear
- Tweaked the hitbox on several UI icons
- Fixed the extended map legend being displayed behind the map
- Playing a card no longer removes the free shot after a movement
- We can no longer cancel a bomb deployment by toggling “move and shoot”
- Removed an obsolete reward when losing a “samples” optional mission
- Fixed wrong flow when exiting the campaign screen
- Fixed an issue when trying to exit the leaderboard screen
- Fixed a case where the player could get stuck in an invalid state during the tutorial
- [AI] Fixed a crash related to the Assault Cannon
- Fixed several crashes
- We can no longer place a rubble inside the line of sight of a Terminator. The card cost has been decreased from 2 to 1 CP.
- It’s no longer possible to stack card effects that give CP or Psy Points per kill.
- Genestealer Mission 5 is now a bit easier
- Increased the threat of flames during Terminator mission 13
- The Wolflord in Genestealer Mission 9 is now immune to flames
- Range modifier cards don't stack anymore: only 1 shoot range modifier and 1 overwatch range modifiers are allowed on a single Terminator
- Changed the "slash" special attack to a 4+ test (instead of specific 1D6>1D6 roll)
- Increased the effect of cards that reduce genestealer AP: reduction increased by 2 AP (3->5 and 4->6)
- Increased required distance for spawning blips from the broodlord by 1 (6->7)
- Removed the distance limitation for vanishing the broodlord close to an extract point
- You can now choose any of the 4 tiles adjacent to the Broodlord when using it to spawn a blip, but can still spawn only 1 blip.
As always, we look forward to your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to give us any feedback you may have regards to these changes.
The Space Hulk: Tactics Team
Farming Simulator 19 rolls out November 20 with the largest and most impressive garage of vehicles and tools ever. In our new trailer, get just a glimpse at more than 300 lovingly-recreated pieces of farming equipment, tractors, trailers, and much more. This is the deepest and most complete farming experience ever for the millions of Farming Simulator fans around the world.
Enter the Farming Simulator 19 garage and see the 300 vehicles and tools available
Loyal partnerships with the biggest brands in the agricultural industry has largely participated building the success of Farming Simulator series. The franchise has always brought the largest choice of vehicles and tools, and Farming Simulator 19 gets even bigger with brand new partnerships boosting the roster to more than 100 iconic brands, each are proud to see their machines faithfully recreated. Every brand shares the accurate details and blueprints for each of their pieces of farming equipment and vehicles. This allows Farming Simulator to ensure meticulous attention to detail, identically reproducing every vehicle’s interior and exterior to offer the deepest farming experience ever.
This year’s big addition is John Deere, a household name in the farming industry, and their series of legendary tractors and equipment. The 6M, 6R, 7R, 8R and 8RT series vehicles are all represented, alongside the T560i and S790 harvesters with various tools for all sorts of farming. They join iconic brands like Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and many more.
Also in the garage are new vehicles to support Farming Simulator 19’s fantastic stable of new features - the Case IH Module Express 635 cotton harvesters, cotton trailers, horse trailers, and much more. These join enhanced equipment like weeders and sprayers to interact with the new weeding systems. Renting of vehicles and equipment for testing and cosmetic customization also make a return.
Get on board on November 20 as Farming Simulator 19 arrives on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Mac. Pre-order the game and get a bonus vehicle! https://www.farming-simulator.com/buy-now.php