We just posted the Old-timers DLC patch notes! https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/38756/old-timers-console-patch-notes
Below is the Old-timers DLC changelog for consoles.
- Added DLC4 Old-timers
- Added Rocky Hills Map
- Added Chevrolet NAPCO 3100
- Added GMC DW950
- Added loaded log cart on Rocky Hills
- Added scout trailer
- Added Simplified Chinese support (PS4)
- Added Korean language support (PS4)
- Scout vehicles can now be winched to loaded log cart
- Vehicles will spawn with random set of add-ons if there is no garage nearby
- Various minor fixes (Camera positioning improvements, graphical improvements on map and vehicles, etc)
- Brakes will now work properly for big trucks when using the cruise control mode
- Loaded carts in Hardcore Multiplayer on Rocky Hills will randomly spawn from 3 to 5, which is different from the casual mode where players will always have 5 loaded log carts.
- [Balancing] Removed the Utility Attachment from Western Star 6900XD and Freightliner FLD120
- [Balancing] Removed one fuel station from Grizzly Creek and Mount Longmore
Indeed, there's player limit in official servers.
Checkpoint (Co-op) is 8 players
Push (PVP) is 28 players
Skirmish (PVP) is 32 players
Firefight (PVP) is 16 players
Competitive firefight is 10 players
Team Death Match is 24 players
However, you can modify this limit on community servers. Once the XP is implemented, you'll be able to get unlocks as well.
You can gest a taste of the maps that we're working on in our latest article.
Also, mod support is planned!
I invite you to read our latest article explaining our future update and the community survey results. https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/38719/insurgency-sandstorm-community-feedback-results