Blood Bowl 2 & Space Hulk Tactics Lead QA
Hello, can you try the following and tell me if it changes something:
- right-click on the game on the Steam library > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files
- right-click on the game on the Steam library > General > Set Launch Options > Be sure it's empty
- browse to C:\Users\PC_NAME\AppData\Local\BattlefleetGothic2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor > make a copy of Game.ini > delete Game.ini
Hello, indeed there should be 3 different scenarios:
- you've started your Necron campaign in Preorder beta and have already captured Agripinaa -> the save is now fubar and you have to restart or load a previous save
- you've started your Necron campaign in Preoder beta but haven't captured Agripinaa yet -> with the new patch, you should be able to continue your campaign without issue
- you've started your Necron campaign after the game release -> the crash shouldn't be here at all in the first place
It's really strange that you encounter this crash (and with this precise symptom) in a campaign started after the release. Can you send me your save at email@example.com please?
It's located in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\BattlefleetGothic2\Saved\SaveGames\Campaign
Do you play on Fullscreen or Windowed borderless?
The "bad_module_info" thing seems to be linked to a windows fullscreen optimization so if it's linked it could help to uncheck it or try to run the game in borderless.