It seems that your PC is under the minimum system requirements for the game.
You get these crash because your graphic card (NVIDIA Quadro K1100M if I'm correct) is not powerfull enough.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bits)
Processor: Intel Core i5-3450 (3.1 GHz)/AMD FX-6300 (3.5 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870
Storage: 50 GB available space
Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE GAME
I don't think we can do anything about this issue unfortunately.
Could you send us your save file where you have the problem so we can reproduce it ourselves?
HOW TO LOCATE THE SAVE GAME FILES
- Open Windows Explorer or File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Open the Local Disk (C:).
- Open the Users folder then your Windows username folder.
- Navigate to AppData (*) > Local > BattlefleetGothic2 > Saved > SaveGames.
(*) AppData is a hidden folder by default. To view this folder:
- Open Windows Explorer from the taskbar.
- Click Organize > Folder and search options.
- Click View tab and check Show hidden files, folders and drives under Hidden files and folders from Advanced Settings.
- Click OK.
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Click View tab and check Hidden items.