@Fatboy I guess you can't fix dat. I tried those 8K Rocks Canyon on my old maps before , and YES.. I did exactly got the same problem like yours " white Rocks Glitch " , Dats why I Stopped use that rocks , otherwise definitely I'll put those realistic rocks on all my crawling maps . But 1 thing I know, the creator of those rocks , was fine when he use on his map for MP !
- Manager mods, the ability to disable / enable the signed mods of the workshop.
- New system of mods support. Ability to connect additional language files. The system of localization of mods in the workshop.
- Support for tracked vehicles.
- Increased the size of the physical world - allows you to play on maps larger than 1x1km.
- Scrolling is done when selecting a map.
- You can turn off file scanning.
- Synchronization of light machines in multiplayer.
- Supported version: Spintires Mudrunner - Editor Beta version 17/12/08.
- Removed restrictions on the size of the map when creating a new one. But at the moment with large sizes there are bugs, including possible errors with a lack of memory.
- Improved calculation of heights (you can make steeper slopes).
- Some interface improvements (no error message is displayed (writes only in the log), etc.)
- Running the mod editor as usual via Steam, or through modified SpinTiresEditorMod.exe, it patches the possibility of allocating more than 2GB of memory to the application.
Full support for Spintires 03.03.16 is terminated (this means only that the full check after the changes is not done), but still everything can work.
- You can install the mod in any folder, except the folder of the game / editor itself.
- To connect the mod, specify in the settings folder of the installed game / editor (for example "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Spintires: MudRunner ").
- If there are problems when copying files mod - run launcher with administrator rights or manually copy files from the Install folder, at least d3d9.dll.
- The game starts as usual from the stim, the "launch" button in the launcher is not necessary.
- Mod settings are in the settings menu of the game itself. In multiplayer, add. functions (winch, developer tools, spa locators, etc.) are included only if the game server has allowed them to use.
Description of the localization of mods in the workshop and not only look in previous updates.
For more information, see Readme.ru.txt in the Help folder.
For all settings / settings, contact the SPINTIRES HARDCORE group .
You can play on cards with additional. objects, but possible flights and bugs.
Installation on Windows 10:
There are problems installing SpinTiresMod.exe on Windows 10 mainly due to the lack of DirectX 9 libraries.
Here is the solution: To install the old API set, you must enable the "DirectPlay" component - it is located in the control panel. We need to open it. We go into the search and write: "Control Panel". In the panel, we find and run the uninstall utility:
In the window that opens, click on "Turning on and off Windows components" (located in the left menu):
In the window that opens, we look for the line "Components of previous versions", set the "bird" opposite it, open the branch and also put the "bird" opposite DirectPlay. Click "OK" and install DirectX 9.
Version 1.7.7 for Spintires: MudRunner (v18 / 05/21):
Updating the currently supported version of the MudRunner editor before 18.07.11 .
DOWNLOAD LINK :
HOW TO INSTALL :