The issues in e-file transmission can occur when the tax return process doesn’t get started even after you click on the ‘Transmit Return Now’ option. To resolve this problem you can take help from the steps mentioned below or can directly contact the TurboTax phone number as and when you feel convenient.
• Make sure that the system has been connected to a wireless connection
• If you are using TurboTax online, then update the web browser or try logging on via a different browser.
• Delete all the history, cookies and caches
• Make sure that all other programs have been closed and no other is running except TurboTax.
• If you use the Windows OS, then e-file the return by selecting the Selective Startup Mode.
If you receive a display message while opening the Sage 50 accounting software stating that there is ‘’an error connecting to the database’’, then there can be various reasons behind this issue. You need to first identify the causes and then work on its solution. It usually happens when you are trying to open a company file and after 30-40 seconds, this error is displayed. Some of them can be:
• The data files are located in the local machine
• System requirements of Sage 50 are not met.
• Maybe the file is placed in an external hard drive.
• Some restrictive rights are stopping the users from accessing it.
To troubleshoot these issues and any more that you may be encountering with should be done by opting for a solution from the Sage customer support. The doors of this service remain accessible 24X7, so you don’t need to worry about the timings.