Community Manager for Focus Home Interactive.
We're very happy to release the first update for Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition and we’ve carefully read your feedback and reports about this major update. This update is aimed to introduce some quality of life changes and bug fixes. This was already out on PC, and is out on PS4 today!
- PC ONLY Added the Ping (ms) display for each current server. The ping might take a few seconds to be displayed and can be refreshed.
- Added New option in the Game panel that allows you to choose from different Muzzleflash intensity. By default is set at maximum.
- Added in the Controller panel a new option to activate/deactivate the vibrations.
- Improved security on your customization file.
- Fixed sometimes not getting XP at the end of the mission.
- Fixed when using a controller that you can’t scroll down the server list.
- Fixed deathcam camera could get stuck in some rare cases.[/list]
Have fun purging,
Space Hulk: Deathwing Team
Thank you very much for this, I'll pass these along to the dev team.
I'm sorry to hear about your encountering frame drops to 20FPS, I can confirm that we're working on a performance patch for Vampyr right now, that we expect to have out in the near future.