Community Manager for Focus Home Interactive.
The seventh update is now live for Space Hulk: Deathwing!
This new update is part of our development of the major content addition coming later this year with the release of Space Hulk: Deathwing on consoles - free on PC.
Today, we introduce the Interrogator-Chaplain Class to Space Hulk: Deathwing, the sixth clas[/b]s!
- New Class Integration: The Interrogator Chaplain
The Chaplain can carry the Crozius Arcanum and brings new diversity to the Multiplayer and Special Missions Game Modes.
He has the unique ability to recall all allies, or protect them for a short time.
- New Weapons (Stormbolter MK2, Purgatory Sword).
- Psygate System has been overhauled: you can now only open a portal to the psygate when you successfully achieve an objective. Works in both solo and multiplayer. You can no longer open psygate at will except during the solo campaign.
- Changes to Solo Special Missions: you now play as a specialised class in Special Missions - each class now has its own niche, instead of being a jack of all trades. This was made to make the mode more similar to multiplayer and in preparation for the customisation system.
- UI Improvements and rework
- Font rework
- Improved menu controller support
- Controller improvements – XB1 or XB360 controller advised
- Multiple UI bugfixes and improvements
- Multiple Controller bugfixes in the menu: all menus and gameplay should now be playable with a controller
- Added a confirmation check when using the “leave” button on a multiplayer lobby
- Added a restart button after dying on a Solo Special Mission
- Fixed a few cases of overlapping GUI elements when opening different menus
- Fixed a rare out of bounds in Chapter 3.
- Fixed the Librarian arm’s being slighty invisible when equipped with a powerfist.
- Fixed the name of the Special Missions being displayed with a “beta” tag
- Fixed some AI pathfinding issues in Chapter 2.
- Fixed some issues remaining in a few Special Missions.
- Fixed the Broodlord spawn in Chapter 7.
- Fixed the cages in Chapter 6 not having proper collision detection.
- Fixed in Chapter 4, Genestealers could spawn on a height and get stuck
- Fixed in Chapter 5, Hybrids could spawn behind a rock and get stuck
- Fixed turrets firing through walls in Chapter 2
- Fixed major FPS drops at the end of Chapter 9
- Fixed some issues when switching classes too fast in a lobby
- Fixed some lights in the tutorial
- Fixed some flickering textures
- Fixed some levitating environmental assets
- The new psygate system has a few issues still
- Guest users will sometimes not see the GUI of the spells Frenzy, Firestorm, Crusaders, and chaplain spells.
- Guest using the heavy specialty class can sometimes have issues using the proximity mine when coming from a lobby.
- The orders wheel may sometimes not be called in multiplayer (keyboard shortcuts are still usable).
- In solo modes, teammates may sometimes not respond to your orders.
- On very rare occasions, a solo Special Mission may not end.
- You may encounter partially unloaded maps for a few seconds when jumping in a multiplayer game.
- The lobby menu may overlap on your game if you join a game at the exact moment the host launches it.
- When an objective is completed in multiplayer, it might stop the current action of a guest player.
Survive a few hours of cult hit The Surge in the official demo for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
The world took up the challenge to survive hardcore action-RPG The Surge from Deck13 for PlayStation 4 (including Pro), Xbox One, and PC when it launched in May, and now you can jump in completely for free.
Play the game from the very beginning as you start your battle through CREO, a megacorporation that has been hit by a devastating catastrophe. The demo features hours of unlocked content, and progression will even carry over to the full game when you decide to continue the fight. You’ll pick up exactly where you left.
Today, watch how others reacted as they took up the challenge, fighting with The Surge’s innovative loot system and directional limb-targeting to discover the truth about CREO.
Master positioning and speed, risk and reward, as you slice, loot, and survive an industrial complex overrun with malfunctioning machines and discover mysterious machinations through its emphasis environmental storytelling, placing the player in control of everything.
Naturally, the demo includes all of the critically acclaimed PS Pro features such as HDR and Dynamic 4K, as well as 60FPS in 1080p mode.
The Surge’s demo is available the 19th of July on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One and PC. Visit the official website for more info.
Thank you once again to those of you that have been playing The Surge! We are pleased to release a new update containing based on feedback from the community since launch!
This latest patch adds various tweaks and fixes, as well as additional options for customisation of the game, such as an FOV slider and controlling when music plays in the medbay.
- Allow early evading by default. This will enable the player to cancel attack animation in pre-hit phase and long combo chains by using evade, should they have enough stamina.
- No longer end the hit/staggered state on a hit that doesn't interrupt the character.
- Fixed a crash related to pathfinding in some enemies.
- The MG Judge v2.0 is no longer able to hit through walls.
- Equipping the ATLAS Power Core will now work properly in NG+. In rare cases, the player could not level up any longer because the Power Core could not be equipped properly.
- Defence values will now scale properly through NG+ and beyond for undirected attacks.
- Reward pop-ups will no longer be carried over from previous games when starting/loading a new game.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to the player's death in rare cases when opening security doors.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when attacking PAX in the security captain boss fight while its AI is inactive.
- Capped the core power requirement for unlocking new implant slots at level 125.
- Properly updated the UI FX state when switching between injectables that do (not) require energy to use
- "Drone Skill Ready" will now properly display at the correct times.
- No longer display an error message when using the kill switch.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the destruction of upgraded weapons when removing duplicates from the inventory.
- Raised the volume of the PAX sounds when stunned.
- Security Heavy NPCs will no longer try to attack you if there's a fence between you. They will now go around the fence.
- Sound now plays properly when hitting the base of the Assembly boss.
- Board room door in management will now properly open.
- Fixed a missing pipe in Materials Processing.
- Fixed a poison puddle in Core Processing.
- Stuck in fight vs Rogue Process (collision is now bigger and should always push the player out towards the arena)
- Doors will now open and close correctly. Door to PAX spawn (doors will now animate to a specific rotation value and no longer by a value, so they should always be either opened or closed correctly).
- The PAX will no longer shoot rockets after falling over.
- The Security Captain will now no longer call the PAX when backstabbed.
- SQ06 Davey's dialog will now always be available.
- The flamethrower drone will longer turns against the player.
- Further fixes to the Security Agile NPC.
- Elemental damage is now correctly applied to all attacks
- Enemies killed with the drone Emergency Coolant Vent skill will now give proper XP.
- Giving Jo tech scrap will no longer update the player's tech scrap counter.
- Skipping the end video will no longer cause it to play over the opening train ride in NG+.
- Disabled pausing during the ending dialog sequence
- Disabled the kill switch during ending and loading screens.
- If the player dies in the arena after killing the big sister, the tech scrap was located in the air. Tech scrap will now be placed on the lower floor where the player needs to go to continue to R&D
PS4 Specific Fixes:
- Activate HDR display output by default (if an HDR display is connected).
PC Specific Fixes:
- Fixed NVIDIA Ansel issues with multi-res and 360-degree screen capture.
- Added a hint for how to delete savegames when using mouse and keyboard control schemes.
- The game should no longer crash upon exit.
- The game should now behave correctly when alt-tabbing.
- Fixed a crash on startup when no mouse is connected.
- Properly disable the medbay music when entering a new level while the medbay music is configured to never play.
Styx: Shards of Darkness is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC!
Players will take control of agile goblin thief Styx, as he assassinates, sneaks and snarks his way across an immense, dark fantasy world filled with deadly secrets and enemies. Watch the game’s lively launch trailer for a taste of Styx’s abilities, quick acrobatics, and even quicker tongue!
Styx’s latest adventure sees him making an unexpected deal with a mysterious human officer named Helledryn – and she’s got a job with far higher stakes than anything he’s tackled before. He must steal an ambassador’s scepter, which has attracted the interest of several nefarious (and goblin-hating) parties.
As a reward for completing this dangerous mission, he’s promised a mountain of magical Amber, the source of Styx’s power and a substance he’s hopelessly addicted to. Of course, it’s not long until our green-skinned thief is stuck in a web of intrigue and assassination!
Master the verticality and non-linearity of Styx: Shards of Darkness’ open environments with an array of tools and abilities. Struggling to bypass a heavily guarded entrance? Scout the path ahead using your amber vision, distract the guards with a controllable goblin clone, then emerge from temporary invisibility to stab them in the back!
Styx will always have a wide range of dastardly creative methods for completing his objectives – and if you join a friend in the drop-in coop, you’ll discover even more ways to unleash chaos!
Styx: Shards of Darkness released on March 14 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Since then, the game has received a warm welcome from press and players across the world!
Today, we are happy to unveil the game’s Accolade Trailer – a video that features the acid wit of our goblin assassin, and the game elements that seduced both journalists and players.
Thanks to all your comments and feedback, we’ve just added a much-requested feature to Styx: Shards of Darkness – a multiplayer save system! This update is available for download right now on Steam.
Here’s a summary to help you understand how the new system works:
- Only the Host can save the game, with the following limitations:
- Only Autosaves & Manual Saves (The “Save” option from the Pause Menu) are available.
- Quicksaves (F5 / D-Pad Right) are not available.
- The Client cannot save.
- The Host cannot save if the Client is performing an action like Jumping or Killing.
- When both players die, the Host can choose which save file to load. At the end of the Loading Screen, the Client will be in Spectator Mode and has to spawn.
- Every time the Host saves, the save file is sent to the Client which stores it locally. This means:
- The Client can store locally up to 3 Multiplayer save files.
- The Client can later use this Multiplayer save file in Solo. However, when loaded, the Client will always start at the beginning of the Sector (though their character progression and inventory will stay intact).
- If the Client leaves the Host’s game but decides to come back shortly after, their Profile choice will be overriden by their local Multiplayer save. This is due to the assumption that the player will want to use their latest save if they decide to come back to a
game they just left.
Thanks again for all your feedback and comments - they’ve been a great help in our improvement of Styx’s latest adventure!
We're happy to announce the release of the Styx: Shards of Darkness free demo!
During this demo, you will be able to sneak around the tutorial level of Styx: Shards of Darkness. Welcome to Thoben the City of Thieves, where you have to help Styx hide, sneak, assassinate and steal the pay of the local guards while getting a very first taste of the praised level design of the game, newly upgraded acrobatics, new gadgets and tools and Styx' trademark attitude.
You can upgrade to the full game during or at the end of the demo to continue your adventure. You will be able to keep the saves created during the demo, to use in the full version of the game.
You can find the demo here. All you need to is click on the shop of your choice, and that'll take you to a page where you can find the demo. Enjoy!
Welcome to The Battlefleet Gothic Armada's official forum!
This is the main community hub for Tidalos Interactive's Warhammer 40k RTS, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada. You'll find here all our official announcements, as well as various information written by the developers.
The Welcome Area is the place to introduce yourself!
General Discussion deals with everything about Battlefleet Gothic: Armada: your expectations, wishes and general information about the game!
Stories and Lore is for discussions about Battlefleet Gothic: Armadas's world and story - official info but also your speculation!
Support Forums are where you can go for technical support and bug fixes!
Off-Topic speaks for itself - discuss everything but Battlefleet Gothic: Armada here!
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
Focus Home Interactive & Tindalos Interactive
Welcome to The Surge's official forum!
This is the main community hub for Deck13's sci-fi action-RPG The Surge. You'll find here all our official announcements, as well as various information written by the developers.
The Welcome Area is the place to introduce yourself!
General Discussion deals with everything about The Surge: your expectations, wishes and general information about the game!
Support Forums is for technical support and bug fixes!
Off-Topic speaks for itself - discuss everything but The Surge here!
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
Focus Home Interactive & Deck13