Community Manager for Focus Home Interactive.
We're very happy to announce the development of Spintires: MudRunner, the ultimate version of the million-seller indie hit Spintires coming at the end of the year to PC and for the first time to consoles.
Like Spintires before it, Spintires: MudRunner puts players in the driver seat and dares them to take charge of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme landscapes with only a map and compass as their guides! Get a taste of what awaits you in the Reveal Trailer.
A huge upgrade over its predecessor, this edition comes complete with a brand new Sandbox Map joining the original game's 5 environments, a total graphical overhaul, a new Challenge mode with 9 new dedicated maps, 13 new vehicles and other comprehensive improvements. It’s not just an enhanced edition, it’s the ultimate off-road simulation experience!
Drive 19 powerful all-terrain vehicles, each with its own characteristics and attachable equipment. Complete your objectives and deliveries by enduring perilous conditions across wild, untamed landscapes in extreme conditions with dynamic day-night cycles. Explore an immersive sandbox environment, enhanced by improved graphics. Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine.
With your map, compass, winch, and your driving skills as allies, go solo or join up to three others in the co-op multiplayer. On PC, download mods created by the passionate community for truck-loads of content and an ever-evolving Spintires: MudRunner experience.
Spintires: MudRunner will release this October on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Spintires owners will benefit from an exclusive 50% discount on Steam, on top of a 10% discount on all pre-orders. Pre-order now: http://bit.ly/MudRunner_Steam
Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition’s release is just around the corner! To celebrate this momentous occasion, the Content Reveal Trailer is now out, showcasing the latest teams and the newest features brought by the Legendary Edition.
The Legendary Edition not only brings eight new races, many new Star Players and two new cheerleaders, but also the single-player mode Eternal League, an unending career as a coach for any of your available teams.
Compete in matches across multiple seasons, participating in tournaments with different sizes and rules, as you keep evolving and levelling up your team.
The second new single-player mode is the Challenge Mode. This mode presents you with crazy and wild match situations, which have to be solved within a single turn with a set of pre-rolled dice. These challenges could be anything from sending a Thrall six-feet-under, pushing an ogre off the pitch, or scoring the most improbable touchdown of your Blood Bowl career. (For more information about the new single player modes, click here.)
Beyond these exciting new features are the new Khemri stadium, insane matches with All-Star teams and Mixed Teams, and many new tools and options enriching an already deep multiplayer experience. These will be revealed as we get closer and closer to the release of Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition!
Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition will be available as a stand-alone game for newcomers, and as an affordable expansion for all Blood Bowl 2 players this September on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Pre-ordering the Legendary Edition or the Official Expansion on Steam will grant you a 10% discount and beta access.
Pre-ordering the Legendary Edition will also instantly unlock Blood Bowl 2 base game + Team Pack races! Pre-order here!
The first Beta for Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition has started!
This first test session is a stress test for our game servers. We want as many simultaneous players as possible, to make sure our servers hold!
We'd like to have a peak of players tomorrow, Saturday 5th, at 6PM (CEST). Please log on for a quick game at this hour to help us get the best possible results for this beta.
Note that you'll have to create a new account for the beta.
There’s no NDA, so feel free to stream and discuss your impressions about the game online.
End Date: 11AM (CEST) Tuesday August 8th.
Access: All Blood Bowl 2 owners (BB2 base game owners + Legendary edition preorders).
- 12 races (4 Legendary teams)
- Kislev Circus
- Underworld Denizens
- The 8 races from the base game (Dwarf, Dark Elves, High Elves, Chaos, Skaven, Human, Orc, Bretonnian).
- Multiplayer only
- Team Editor
- No Mixed Team
- No Star Player Team
If you own Blood Bowl 2 on Steam, you'll automatically get a new entry called "Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Beta" in your Steam library.
Besides the technical aspects, any feedback about the Legendary Edition is of course welcome! Please post any suggestion or feedback in our official forum.
We have 3 known issues for the beta - both will be fixed before launch.
Beta Known Issues
- Crash when a player with Mighty Blow rolls a double 6 on an injury roll.
- Missing Disturbing Presence effect.
- Concede pop up appears behind the escape menu
Thanks for helping us develop the best possible Blood Bowl video game!
See you on the pitch!
Cyanide Studio & Focus Home Interactive
We've discovered a potential fix for this.
Could you please follow the instructions here, to restore your licenses on your PS4. This should then allow you to play the full version of The Surge, as intended.
As we're still testing this fix, if this works for you, please let us know.
Would it be possible for you to get screenshots of this happening for us? What platform are you playing on?
If you can get us screenshots/video of this happening, could you please use WeTransfer or a similar program to upload the footage/photos, so we can take a look at it for you?
The seventh update is now live for Space Hulk: Deathwing!
This new update is part of our development of the major content addition coming later this year with the release of Space Hulk: Deathwing on consoles - free on PC.
Today, we introduce the Interrogator-Chaplain Class to Space Hulk: Deathwing, the sixth clas[/b]s!
- New Class Integration: The Interrogator Chaplain
The Chaplain can carry the Crozius Arcanum and brings new diversity to the Multiplayer and Special Missions Game Modes.
He has the unique ability to recall all allies, or protect them for a short time.
- New Weapons (Stormbolter MK2, Purgatory Sword).
- Psygate System has been overhauled: you can now only open a portal to the psygate when you successfully achieve an objective. Works in both solo and multiplayer. You can no longer open psygate at will except during the solo campaign.
- Changes to Solo Special Missions: you now play as a specialised class in Special Missions - each class now has its own niche, instead of being a jack of all trades. This was made to make the mode more similar to multiplayer and in preparation for the customisation system.
- UI Improvements and rework
- Font rework
- Improved menu controller support
- Controller improvements – XB1 or XB360 controller advised
- Multiple UI bugfixes and improvements
- Multiple Controller bugfixes in the menu: all menus and gameplay should now be playable with a controller
- Added a confirmation check when using the “leave” button on a multiplayer lobby
- Added a restart button after dying on a Solo Special Mission
- Fixed a few cases of overlapping GUI elements when opening different menus
- Fixed a rare out of bounds in Chapter 3.
- Fixed the Librarian arm’s being slighty invisible when equipped with a powerfist.
- Fixed the name of the Special Missions being displayed with a “beta” tag
- Fixed some AI pathfinding issues in Chapter 2.
- Fixed some issues remaining in a few Special Missions.
- Fixed the Broodlord spawn in Chapter 7.
- Fixed the cages in Chapter 6 not having proper collision detection.
- Fixed in Chapter 4, Genestealers could spawn on a height and get stuck
- Fixed in Chapter 5, Hybrids could spawn behind a rock and get stuck
- Fixed turrets firing through walls in Chapter 2
- Fixed major FPS drops at the end of Chapter 9
- Fixed some issues when switching classes too fast in a lobby
- Fixed some lights in the tutorial
- Fixed some flickering textures
- Fixed some levitating environmental assets
- The new psygate system has a few issues still
- Guest users will sometimes not see the GUI of the spells Frenzy, Firestorm, Crusaders, and chaplain spells.
- Guest using the heavy specialty class can sometimes have issues using the proximity mine when coming from a lobby.
- The orders wheel may sometimes not be called in multiplayer (keyboard shortcuts are still usable).
- In solo modes, teammates may sometimes not respond to your orders.
- On very rare occasions, a solo Special Mission may not end.
- You may encounter partially unloaded maps for a few seconds when jumping in a multiplayer game.
- The lobby menu may overlap on your game if you join a game at the exact moment the host launches it.
- When an objective is completed in multiplayer, it might stop the current action of a guest player.
Survive a few hours of cult hit The Surge in the official demo for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
The world took up the challenge to survive hardcore action-RPG The Surge from Deck13 for PlayStation 4 (including Pro), Xbox One, and PC when it launched in May, and now you can jump in completely for free.
Play the game from the very beginning as you start your battle through CREO, a megacorporation that has been hit by a devastating catastrophe. The demo features hours of unlocked content, and progression will even carry over to the full game when you decide to continue the fight. You’ll pick up exactly where you left.
Today, watch how others reacted as they took up the challenge, fighting with The Surge’s innovative loot system and directional limb-targeting to discover the truth about CREO.
Master positioning and speed, risk and reward, as you slice, loot, and survive an industrial complex overrun with malfunctioning machines and discover mysterious machinations through its emphasis environmental storytelling, placing the player in control of everything.
Naturally, the demo includes all of the critically acclaimed PS Pro features such as HDR and Dynamic 4K, as well as 60FPS in 1080p mode.
The Surge’s demo is available the 19th of July on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One and PC. Visit the official website for more info.