@steakboy1 I don't see anything productive in deriding people for desiring a system free from exploits like that. Wanders away from the point. Maybe I do need to clarify I'm talking about the afk exploit. There's no connection between AFK farming and stooging team mates for points.
In my opinion we needed a fix for this a week ago. I don't know if that would have kept the reviews from falling (they're mixed now), because there's also the extreme balance issues, but this afk exploit should have been an easy hot fix. I could of fixed it in an hour if I had access to the code. It takes more time then that to get an update published, but I feel like the time's up after seeing the falling reviews and Australians reporting the company for not giving refunds they're entitled to by law.
Not looking good and I really want this game to live to see fixes and balance updates even an expansion or sequel. The devs idleness on this matter is most perturbatory.
Please do not post information on the exploit, I don't want to be encouraging it's use, but I am curious how people would vote on a wipe after the exploit is fixed.
Would ya'll be upset "I didn't use the exploit so why do I have to start over?"
or would ya be happy to start fresh once the xp system has been reworked?
Any suggestions other then a wipe to resolve the issue? Is it even an issue?
Link is correct you can only use one upgrade per catagory
I like the accuracy barrel for auto cannon, as player skill (mouse control) can mitigate the recoil once you get used to it.
All others I suggest damage barrel, can tap fire to snipe even with Mk.II
I highly suggest target highlighter optic also
- I disagree, hiding the map would punish new/casual players unnecessarily, perhaps a new difficulty setting that forces friendly fire could also have no mini map though, not a bad suggestion.
- good suggestion for harder difficulty settings
- interesting suggestion, i depend on those blips. Though this would hurt random groups, be frustrating to have duplicates or none of the item.
- great suggestion, would give some use to the night vision optic and our torches
- they seem much smarter on no mercy, they will turn around and go back if they are just charging toward their deaths and stock up genestealers before charging
- contradict yourself here, using formations is tactical. Also the apothecary is needed for healing, tactical/chaplain for rezing. Librarian can 1 shot turrets and shockwave having no FF when FF is enabled is cool but as u point out in 8 librarian still needs a buff. We should see this evolve in balance patches after the bug fixes happen
- i think, aside from the storm bolter debate, the sound effects are solid. I definitely don't want single player voice chatter going on as it'd conflict with discord. what we need is in game voice chat support.
I do really like the idea of voice clips when abilities are activated like vermintide when an ult is used
- Correct. I'd like to see the librarian get a heal/hot power as well in an off healer capacity
I'd like to see a wipe because of this, after a fix and balance update perhaps. I wonder how the community would vote on that. Would you guys be upset because your progress is legit/you didn't use the bug so why do I get wiped, or would ya'll be happy to start over after the fix?
In customization of the Spear of Caliban choosing Emblem 5/Emblem 6 then going to lighting claws results in floating skulls. The floating skulls appear after selecting lighting claws when viewing their upgrades. Not a big deal at all obviously, still /bug report
keep up the good work