Me and a friend are trying to do the following:
Drop a C4 to each other
Collect it off the ground
Detonate it when each other dies
The issue is that a thrown C4, when collected from the ground, is instantly rethrown. Then, when you collect it again, the player who threw it initially ends up with a dead detonator.
- When spectating a player with the M24, reload animation loops infintely
- Grenades are kinda buggy... Sometimes holding mouse 1 takes a few seconds to actually pull the pin, and then sometimes when the pin does get pulled and you press mouse 2 to prime it, it switches to an underarm throw which is irritating
- There needs to be some sort of way to see where the restricted zone is on the map, and to see where it's going to move to.
- Town on Firefight has a small section of available area that is classified as out of bounds (it's the town zone that has the tiny C building and the market thing as B )
- TAA is super blurry (but SMAA looks good so I'm not bothered)
- Guns are often invisible when spectating
- Dropped guns sometimes rotate in such a way they look half stuck in the ground
- Impossible to knife proned players
- When scope detail is set to low, spectating the scope area is very small (huge black ring)
- I can't see the names of people talking in VOIP
- With flashbangs, pulling the pin and hitting RMB twice will make the primed sound twice, but cannot be done a third time (pull the pin on a flash, press RMB (it clicks), press RMB again (it clicks again), press RMB again (no longer clicks))