@tallsfalls Yeah placement is based off of your score on obj and such. I don't know how much it affects ranking up. I've been plat for a few matches and I usually have the highest score maybe its not. I just don't know how the system works because there is no progression bar.
There is already a video on it and they responded to it. Hitscan is there depending on the velocity of the bullet so depending on some guns projectile base will start closer or further
Ok, I've been playing comp in the last few days and I realized these issues that shouldn't be in comp.
- You can still spectate in 3rd person giving your teammates help. It just shouldn't exist
- Scoreboard K/D should be disabled till end of game. Why?
a. You can confirm your teammates kills
b. If its not there people can't flame you directly for performing bad like in RSV2.
- Some cosmetics give you an advantage disabling some of them for comp would be nice. (I don't really think this is an issue, but it can in the future.)
- PLEASE ADD A PROGRESSION BAR FOR RANKED
- Matchmaking is terrible if you go in solo you can get matched with people way below your rank, that might be just the player base being low in population, but there needs to be a way to prevent it more.