since all updates, I still have some problems.. Is seems settings are being saved, but...
After I restart the game I get initial screen like in the picture attached.
Main game window, is presented on the center of the whole desktop window (D1+D2 = Desktop resolution), so its split on both screens.
As you can see, D1(Main desktop) D2(secondary desktop), red line is split between them.
D1 = 1680x1050
D2 = 2036 x 1273 (DSR enabled)
Every time I need to drag the window to D1.
NOTE: D1 is plugged in secondary gfx socket, and D2 to primary gfx socket (they are set in windows 10 as D1 to be number 1, and D2 to be number 2)
I have nvidia gfx (btw cannot attach txt info file), with DSR enabled. Problems:
- main screen shows on the wrong monitor (although loading screen seems to be shown on primary screen)
- somehow I managed to put it in windowed state and move on the primary screen
- after next lunch I needed to do it all over again.
- at some point, next lunch ended centering main screen in the center of both monitors, one half on one, the other on the second), as I have different resolutions on each of them, that caused a problem. I couldn't move the window to the right screen anymore (actually I could but then havoc started). When I focus main window, on a second it's show, but gets minimized to tray. Clicking to tray icon app, gets shown on a second on the right monitor, but after a second again minimized to tray.
- killing app, gets me to the same point from 1.
In case you need more info let me know.
Guys problems still exists (early access release), there are also other problems with dual screens:
- on every game (re)start, again positions in the middle of the dual monitor although splash/loading small screen form shows on the right location
- changing resolution causes different problems, like disapearenace of the screen (only way to "restart" this is to kill the game from process list?!?)
- manual repositioning at the begining is pain in the ass
- changing resolution to full screen (and windowed mode) shows the game screen on the wrong monitor without possibility to move to desired monitor
- when in windowd full screen mode, only win+arrows help to maximize the window, otherwise screen is automatically changing the size according the selected resolution
Hope this will be resolved soon.