Guys problems still exists (early access release), there are also other problems with dual screens:
- on every game (re)start, again positions in the middle of the dual monitor although splash/loading small screen form shows on the right location
- changing resolution causes different problems, like disapearenace of the screen (only way to "restart" this is to kill the game from process list?!?)
- manual repositioning at the begining is pain in the ass
- changing resolution to full screen (and windowed mode) shows the game screen on the wrong monitor without possibility to move to desired monitor
- when in windowd full screen mode, only win+arrows help to maximize the window, otherwise screen is automatically changing the size according the selected resolution
Hope this will be resolved soon.
since all updates, I still have some problems.. Is seems settings are being saved, but...
After I restart the game I get initial screen like in the picture attached.
Main game window, is presented on the center of the whole desktop window (D1+D2 = Desktop resolution), so its split on both screens.
As you can see, D1(Main desktop) D2(secondary desktop), red line is split between them.
D1 = 1680x1050
D2 = 2036 x 1273 (DSR enabled)
Every time I need to drag the window to D1.
NOTE: D1 is plugged in secondary gfx socket, and D2 to primary gfx socket (they are set in windows 10 as D1 to be number 1, and D2 to be number 2)
I have nvidia gfx (btw cannot attach txt info file), with DSR enabled. Problems:
- main screen shows on the wrong monitor (although loading screen seems to be shown on primary screen)
- somehow I managed to put it in windowed state and move on the primary screen
- after next lunch I needed to do it all over again.
- at some point, next lunch ended centering main screen in the center of both monitors, one half on one, the other on the second), as I have different resolutions on each of them, that caused a problem. I couldn't move the window to the right screen anymore (actually I could but then havoc started). When I focus main window, on a second it's show, but gets minimized to tray. Clicking to tray icon app, gets shown on a second on the right monitor, but after a second again minimized to tray.
- killing app, gets me to the same point from 1.
In case you need more info let me know.